Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$69
$138
$82
Holiday Inn Express Heber City(Heber City)(Great Value!)
$72
Best Western Plus Heber Valley Hotel(Heber City)(Great Value!)
$106
$325
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)
$235
  • Breakfast included
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
Mac's Motel(Heber City)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Black Bear Lodge(Park City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgerman pancakessteam showerwestern roomwoodland roombath saltssun roomdry saunab baffordable luxuryperson whirlpool tubpark citytowel warmerlemon juicehomemade slawfour nightsnext morningsunroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is one of the hidden treasures in Utah. We had an absolute great and relaxing time here. The food is wonderful and the service is more than you would expect for a bed/breakfast. It is close to Salt Lake airport and things that are going on in Park City. I would go back again just to enjoy the time of relaxing REALLY RELAXING while staying here. Its worth the trip.
Dawn in Utah

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Wish I'd bought property back in 90's when I first fell in love with this little mountain valley. My bride and I like to escape to a B&B in the Heber Valley once a year for anniversary or her birthday. This year we tried the Invited Inn.

I can only think of one thing that wasn't my favorite: room size. Room size here is actually typical of most B&B's we've tried. But after being spoiled by the mansion-like space of the rooms at the Johnson Mill, things felt a little cramped.

Other than that though, we loved: post-and-beam Norwegian ambiance, chocolates and coookies and fresh popcorn, Fritz (singing cockatiel), Woodland room (lacy canopy bed), large back porch, Swiss days going on in town, homemade soap, fireplace in between room and bathroom, and the unique steam shower and sauna. The hosts were great and a pleasure to talk to. I didn't think anyone could top my own fruit salad, but they did with an incredible array of fruits in the breakfast fruit cup. The authentic German pancakes served with traditional melted butter and lemon juice were to die for.

Will definitely come here again.

Room Tip: Woodland room is wonderful
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2011

A beautiful home/ Bed and Breakfast! We loved our room! It was quiet and we were the only ones there which was REALLY super nice. I don't think I would've liked it as much if there were others there. There are only 5 or 6 rooms in the whole entire upstairs.
There was a wonderful ambiance to the place!! We LOVED THAT!

Susi was awesome and got us everything we desired and was very easy going and easy to talk to. There were tons of snacks and treats to enjoy during our stay! We loved the bathroom with all of the sauna, jetted tub and steam shower. The room was smaller than we thought but was still very clean and nice. The food was pretty yummy too! We loved the homemade guacamole! The talking bird was pretty awesome too! WE really enjoyed our stay! Midway is a beautiful place!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank britomama
Reviewed May 15, 2011

My spouse and I went for our two year anniversary to invited inn. It was the most relaxing thing we have done since we got married. The service there was 5 out of 5 stars in my book and the comfort level was very high. Not only do they provide you with a room to sleep in while in Midway, but they also provide a wonderfully done breakfast and midday snacks. They also provide you with candy throughout the house and popcorn for your movie that you can watch at any time.

We were so appreciative of Bill and Susie who are the caretakers of the inn and will definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2011

It was our anniversary, and we love Midway. After reading the reviews, I was willing to splurge and spend a lot of money on what I thought would be an amazing room. The room was clean, the bathroom was all that was promised, the bed was large and comfortable, but the decor and room itself (Old World room) was not as nice or as spacious as we thought it would be. Our host could not have been nicer, but was so attentive that we felt like we were staying with relatives ... which is nice if you are looking for good company, but not so nice if you are trying to enjoy a romantic evening alone. When we left for dinner, for example, our host was there to see us out and asked when we would be returning so he could have some popcorn ready for us. We just didn't like having to answer to someone. It felt too much like we were staying in someone's home.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple