Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,181 results
All reviews park city deer valley chop house bedroom villa merry go round the indoor outdoor pool steam room miniature golf heber city tennis courts hot tub conference center swiss theme shuttle service free shuttle full kitchen salt lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had a great time during our 3 day stay at Zermatt. What ruined it and why I only gave it 2 stars was checking out. There were charges we were unaware of, the manager was not very friendly or helpful at all. She literally told me that it was out of her hands and she couldn't do anything about it. She blamed the third party that we booked through for not informing us that we would still be responsible for daily taxes and fees. We ended up spending more money then we thought we would because of fees and then at the end of our stay we had to pay daily taxes and fees. I feel most disappointed by the managers lack of respect and the rude way she blamed everyone else but her or Zermatt. It just left a sour taste in my mouth and left us not wanting to return again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sydney_Holmes, Marketing Coordinator at Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced during check out. We have sent your husband a private message to help understand and resolve this more efficiently. It is our hope you give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We booked a room here thinking it was going to be an amazing experience. We were put in one of the outer buildings where the rooms were about the same as a motel 6. Uncomfortable beds. Bad, old carpet. Just not impressed at all.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback. We have many different room types, some of which are in our villas building. Your comments about the carpets and bed will be shared with the team. It is our hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

This place was perfect for a quick family getaway. Swimming outside in the snow was magical. The buffet had wonderful flavors and there was something for everyone. The room was comfortable and clean. We are already planning our next visit this spring.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sydney_Holmes, Marketing Coordinator at Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review- it's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We're happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay! Looking forward to your visit this spring.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

My gf and I loved it! We had a wonderful time. The mattresses were pretty firm. I need a soft mattress and fluffy pillows to sleep well, but everything else was great. The food, drinks and service were excellent. Thanks!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sydney_Holmes, Marketing Coordinator at Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Gary,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time at our resort. It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Your comments, including the bed feedback, will be shared with the team. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Beautiful, breathtaking views. The ice castles are just off the property and worth taking a tour. Walls are thin, but everything else is top notch. The pool is amazing, indoor/outdoor heated. This made swimming in the snow a dream come true.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay. I'm happy to hear we were able to help you check "swimming in the snow" off your bucket list! I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed the Ice Castles! However, I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations you experienced with the noise. Feedback is very important because it helps us improve our service for future guests. Your comments will be shared with the team. Looking forward to your next visit!