WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Midway
Redondo Beach, California
“Great Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Spent a night during one of coldest days I've ever felt. However we had a room with a fireplace so it was warm in our room. Staff was totally cool. From the bellman to the front desk ladies. Hot Apple Cider in the lobby was a hit and we loved the experience. We were there to ski Park City, so it was good to be pampered for a night.

Room Tip: Ask for a fireplace!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I have bdays only one week apart, so we spent the weekend in between at the zermatt. Star was so nice, views of the town were great. We showed up 3 hours before check in and they found a way to get us in so we could use the pool and steam rooms. Amenities are great and very nice, well definately be staying here again, can't wait to try it in the summer!!

• Stayed January 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Zermatt is a hidden gem!! I stayed with my wife for her birthday. We have stayed at a lot of hotels and resorts in the United States and abroad. For the price and all the amenities it is hard to beat. There are ample restaurants in the area and 2 world class ski resorts, Deer Valley and Park City close by. The place has wonderful serene feel. I wholeheartedly recommend this location to couples and families. We loved it!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lehi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife & I stayed at the Zermatt as a post Christmas get-away. This resort is absolutly amazing. The alpine rooms are so nice & the staff was so helpful. The spa is also wonderful. After a swim in the Crater, a couples massage at the spa & a night at the Zermatt. We did not want to come back home. Thanks Zermatt for the great experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank UtahLion
Saratoga Springs, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Did you just step into Switzerland? You'll feel like it when you pull up to the Zermatt. The accommodations and surrounding buildings are perfectly adorned to make you feel like you're staying in a Swiss chalet. Rooms are spacious and well appointed. Ours even had a mini-kitchenette(fridge, microwave, sink, 2 burner stove).

Staff are friendly and accommodating - beyond what you'd usually expect. I wanted to schedule a last minute pedicure in preparation for NYE, but unfortunately the spa was already completely booked. To my surprise the staff member I spoke with in the spa offered me my pick of nail polish to take and use and bring back later, no strings attached.

The restaurant provides delicious and reasonably priced entrees and sides and again, the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I chose Zermatt to spend our Christmas Holiday and to ski. We were there for 7 days. I'm not a skier so I can't comment on anything ski related such as distance from the Resort to the lifts, but as a Grandma watching her grandkids while their parents skied, it's a great place to be. The indoor swimming pool and hot tub was wonderful and was enjoyed by a lot of people at the same time but never felt over-crowded. Housekeeping was very friendly and worked around us if we were still in the room and always asked if there was something more we needed before they left. We were walking distance from the Homestead resort where breakfast was great and Santa greeted us at the door - what could be more fun? We also ate at the Chop Haus at Zermat. The food was delicious and the wait staff friendly at both places. Then there's the crater! Wow, what fun that was to swim in the warm waters of the crater. The drive to Park City wasn't bad at all but there is a smaller city called Midway (I think) that was closer and had a few conveniences like a grocery store, gas stations, and restaurants if you didn't want to go to Park City. We had a great time and I could go on and on but I'll just say one more thing, if you get the chance - GO! Darlene Smith

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My first thought as I was driving to the resort was this place was out of the way and too far from the glamour of Park City. Upon arrival I was met by the bell staff who was friendly and welcoming. Then he walked us in to the desk to check in. The front seat staff was just as friendly and was very efficient and checked us in quickly.

The entire week was very relaxing and quite. The drive to Park City was easy and was not as far and out of the way as I had thought. The staff at Adventure Haus was also very friendly and helpful. They were able to book all the activities we wanted to do. I will be back in the summer time to enjoy more time here.

If you're thinking about staying here, book it now.

Ron Emery

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank RonEmery
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midway
Homestead Resort
Montage Deer Valley
Montage Deer Valley
#3 of 60 in Park City
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa

Been to Zermatt Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!