“Lovely setting, miserable service”
Review of Fanny's Grill

Fanny's Grill
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Midway
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Just had lunch at Fanny's while attending a 2 day conference across the street at the Zermatt Hotel. The 225 attending this conference were a big surprise to Fanny's, even though conference scheduled almost a year in advance. So that explains the slow service. But what explains the surly service? Staff was hostile, not apologetic.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I don''t like to waste food. The breakfast was really good and while my husband finished his, I wasn't able to. The kids ate the rest of mine, though. The coffee was hot, good and they kept it filled.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very disappointed. I felt like we must have gone to the wrong place after reading the other positive reviews. They advertised a Saturday buffet but that was not offered once we arrived. Our wait was over 40 minutes, even though it was not crowded. The food was mediocre. The chicken apple sausage was so bad I asked for them to take it back and bring bacon instead. I've had better meals at Denny's and paid far less.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

It was not bad and not awesome, it was fine for the price, i think i will try something different at a later time, it was convenient and pretty on the patio

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Fanny's has good sandwiches and salads, but the prices on the soft drinks are a little high. We sat next to the fish pond, and they brought bread for the kids to feed the fish. The pond water was a little disgusting and not very appetizing, but other than that, it was good.