“Awesome Service, Great Guides” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Midway Adventure Company

Midway Adventure Company
West Jordan, Utah
“Awesome Service, Great Guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

Went on a rafting trip. The water was cold, but everything else was great. Luke was our guide and he was friendly, talkative, and he even jumped in the river for a swim. Lunch was good and the rafting was great. I would recommend this to anyone looking to have some fun.

Visited August 2011

Anaheim, California
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

We had a great time, especially our three young children. Luke and Adriane were our guides. Each of them made the trip especially fun for our children and were very attentive during the trip, especially during our lunch break. Our children got a chance to ride on the canoe, closer and more action on the water. Vernal (?) was very informative during our ride and even escorted our family to the Homestead Crater and nearby fishing pond. Driver Travis was also great during our fantastic adventure down the Provo River. Recommend the trip with lunch for a family. The ATV rentals were also great. Lots of fun roads...

Visited June 2011
2 Thank Familyfuntrip5
Salt Lake City
“Great service and excelent RZR machines.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

This was my first experience renting a RZR side by side. I have been offroad in Jeeps (I have a Willys) and 4 wheelers. The RZR was an amazine machine.

I was very impressed by how stable and powerful it was. It was really nice that the RZR is street legal so you can drive it through Midway to get to trails and pick up food if you want.

I suggest a 4 hour rental. It was the perfect length of time.

The trails were fun. I found one that was challenging. I would have had more trouble in my Jeep than I did in the RZR.

The extra 2 seats were helpful because we picked up a couple that had gotten their truck stuck and were walking out. It drove about the same with 4 people as 2.

The people at the shop are great. They got us scheduled to rent in 3 days over the weekend of the 4th. Very helpful in explaining how to drive the RZR and where the trails were.

The maps was helpful but it the turn offs for the trails are not marked as well as I was hoping. We found our way but it took a little guessing.

Over all it was a great experience. Good people and well maintained machines.

Visited July 2011
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This river trip was breath-takingly gorgeous AND fun!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2011

We did the lunch river trip on the Provo River & it exceeded all expectations!!! The guide, Steve G was excellent & gave us great direction!! We got great instructions on safety as well & from the beginning we all felt really safe & well prepared for any situation. He even bragged on what a good job we all did paddling at the right moment & our good effort!!! We stopped for lunch at a scenic area & saw another raft (from another company) that had capsized & all the rafters were cold & wet. We felt really relieved that we had gone with a reputable company & had experienced guide! The food provided for lunch was yummy too. The whole experience was amazing - highly recommend it to all!!!

Visited June 2011
2 Thank kbeyer4
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fast and efficient skii hire process”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2011

Drew - what a professional . I had never been to Utah before ...let alone for a skii adventure . The whole process of hiring gear was effortless . Drew did a great job of fitting me and my friend with the correct Skii boots and Skiis. Had a great few days in the snow .
The fact that customer details and fittings are logged in database means that when I skii again I can call into the office - pick up my skii gear and be on my way in a very short time .

Cant wait to come back in summer and take on some of the other adventures in Utah

Visited January 2011