WorldMark Midway
$119
$139
$79
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Heber City(Heber City)(Great Value!)
$105
$86
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Heber Valley Hotel(Heber City)(Great Value!)
$123
BestWestern.com
$325
Official Site
  • Pool
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$139
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewspark citybedroom unitfull kitchenunderground parkingpool and hot tubsundanceunitssleeptvbeds
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We spent the long weekend at WorldMark at Midway (we are owners). It was our first time there. The unit was a deluxe 2 bedroom unit with a loft. The furnishings were nice and the beds were great. There is a small pool and hot tub (indoor). It was pretty cold for the weekend so the pool was pretty busy the whole time. The gym and recreation was closed for remodeling. The Zermatt resort is next store with restaurants, and the Homestead resort just down the street, if you want to swim/dive the crater. Since I live very close this will be a great place for me for family weekend getaways. There are two things that kind or irked me. One- there were no extra trash bags and the trashes are small so you had to go to the clubhouse to get more. Also there were feral cats getting into the garbage so take it directly to the dumpster. My other issue is that there was a strange noise above the fireplace. We noticed it the first day and called maintenance. He was prompt but had no idea what it was. It was very windy that day, so it may have been some sort of wind noise. But that night it was BAD, like someone hammering on the roof from 2:30 am to 5:30 am. I went again in the morning but the noise had stopped by that point. Overall I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Midway is a Swiss town close to Park City. Lots to do and see in this town and if you do get board Park City and Sundance is close. My wife and I traveled with 4 teenagers and all loved this place. All units have full kitchens & living roons. Also have patios with BBQ's and washers & dryers. Great pool and hot tub. If you don't want to cook there are nice resterants close.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank rogich24
Reviewed March 25, 2009

Just returned from our first Midway trip. We usually fly up to SLC once a year for some great Deer Valley skiing, and rent a condo in Park City. I debated whether or not to stay in Midway, since we like to dine in Park City at night and we had another couple with us so we weren’t sure they’d be up for the drive to and fro each night, but decided to try it out since we could then try to ski at Sundance since it’s pretty close. On the drive out there, I was silently cursing myself as it seemed so far from everything, but after our drive to Sundance the next day, everyone was commenting on what a gem this place was as it is in the center of everything.

The resort was full, yet after a full day of skiing, we had the pool and hot tub to ourselves at night. They were both very clean and the hot tub was scorching hot! We also were able to pick up free wifi (unsecured) from our unit, which was sweet. Lift tickets are available for $59/day (normally $83) next door at Zermatt’s activity center. Nearby on Main St. is also Midway Adventure Co. that has Deer Valley and Sundance discounts, but they were out when we were there, so no luck for us.

On a bad note, the walls are paper thin and I could hear noise from neighboring condos. The crying baby was not fun! Also, although we were on the second floor, we could hear the footsteps of the people around us. It was very hard to sleep in, as around 7 am, it sounded as though people were stomping around in the condos around us. I can’t imagine how horrible it would have been to be on the lower floor. Unfortunately, this is not solely a Worldmark flaw; it’s become the norm at the many hotels and condos we’ve stayed in that aren’t Worldmark. Poor construction can be found everywhere nowadays.

The condo was clean as were the dishes and silverware. One of the burners didn’t work, so we notified the office. Our condo had a huge window in the living room with an absolutely gorgeous view, and yes, we saw deer outside. I have to say the resort is in a beautiful location and we will definitely be back in the summer for biking and fishing.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends