“Great food!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Midvale
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Simple and great food. I wish this place was near where I live. The sandwiches, soups, and salads are wonderful. But these people tempt you with delicious treats just as you walk in the door!

• Visited December 2012

Midvale, Utah
“Not Enough Room, Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I would gladly give this restaurant 5 circles if not for their ridiculous lack of seating. Definitely on Saturdays plan on a wait for a table. The wait is even worse in the winter when people can't eat outside. People are crammed in every corner, hovering over you while you eat, waiting for your table. I once shared a table with a couple of strangers since they were trying to eat standing in a corner. It is completely out of control.

They do all you can eat Cinnamon French Toast or Pancakes for breakfast and on Saturday morning it is a madhouse. The French Toast is a total indulgence. It's served with whipped cream, strawberries and a warm caramel sauce. It's too rich for me to eat more than one serving (2 slices) but hubby does.

Their sandwiches and soups for lunch/dinner are fantastic. The sandwiches are served on your choice of fresh bread. They are huge and thick and the turkey sandwiches are real chunks of turkey. No pressed turkey here! The soups are hearty and rich. Chock full of veggies and meats. The cream soups are rich and filling.

Now, for my favorite part of the meal: dessert. I have yet to try anything that wasn't amazing. But some of the standouts are the fruit tart, a perfect crisp shortbread tart filled with cream and topped with fresh fruit; the seasonal peppermint brownie (all of the brownies, really). The cookies are great and the bread puddings, of which there are several varieties, are fantastic. Oh and did I mention the eclairs? To die for.

So make sure to save room for dessert, or take one home for later.

Visited March 2012
Utah
“Is there such a thing as too many choices?”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I'm not sure if I can complain about having so many choices, but it sure makes it more difficult to choose something. Even harder to pass up a dessert, or just pick one, when they all look so amazingly good in the display! The homemade breads just make the sandwiches here! My favorite is the leftover turkey sandwich--it has everything I love on a sandwich!

• Visited July 2012
Slc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My weakness”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I get everything from bread sandwiches desserts to smoothies. Kneaded is so so so so good. I go twice a week and get the club or paninis along with a mint brownie with a punk piña colada smoothie. Soooo yummy.

• Visited May 2012
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
“Best oven-roasted turkey and artisan breads!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Always delicious sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts on fabulous, homemade breads! I love eating here. Their artisan breads are amazing and their oven-roasted turkey is delicious! I get their turkey salad now that I have to avoid gluten--which is really good and filling! I can't enjoy their delicious desserts any more, but they *are* fabulous! You order "fast food" style and sit down with a number; they bring you your food. Refillable soda with limes/lemons is always a hit with me! :)

• Visited March 2012