“Great place to celebrate!”
Review of Epic Casual Dining

Epic Casual Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Epic Casual Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 137 Restaurants in Midvale
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Utah
“Great place to celebrate!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you don't have anything to celebrate--make something up! The taste of the food is enough of a reason to celebrate! When my husband and I are in the mood for something that tastes amazing, this is where we come! We love the Ken's salad with apples and candied pecans, and the flat bread appetizer is amazing! My husband loves the ahi tuna and I love the beef sirloin with the potatoes. Taste bud heaven! The desserts are amazing too. This place is Epic!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Esteph55

Park City, Utah
“Wonderful dinner at Epic”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Epic...
Don't be fooled by the exterior of the building... the interior atmosphere is very charming and upscale. The food was terrific. Salads are delicious and giant... big enough to split!
Guitar player (dinner music) was lovely. Service was excellent. We will go back to Epic.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank foxtrotfs
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Epic is a hidden gem. The outside does not match the food or ambiance this place has to offer. My top recommendations are the Blue Cheese Brie Flat bread and the Ahi Tuna (I ask for potatoes instead of rice). Epic offers a wide variety of wine, but we usually carry-in, as they have a reasonable $7 corkage fee. Last year we had our rehearsal dinner here. The staff was amazing to work with and did an excellent job to say the least. We brought in our own wine, they had an assortment of flat breads available to our guests, and they allowed us to order right off of the menu. The party for 50+ went off without a hitch. The service and food was impeccable and all of our guests were impressed. I highly recommend Epic to anyone looking for a great dining experience.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank lolatravelz
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
“I love epic!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I love going to this restaurant as it is so close by and always filling and tasty! I love "Ken's salad"! Although I'm gluten-free, their flavored flatbreads are delicious and pair nicely with a salad. Their mashed potatoes are delicious as are all the main dishes I order without flour (fresh fish or medallions).

• Visited December 2011
Mass., USA
“Very good food, limited menu”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

The atmosphere here was very nice and upscale. The food was terrific. Only about 8 items on the menu, but what they do, they do well. I had a Thai noodle and chicken dish ($17) while my son had a steak ($23). Both meals were excellent. Guitar player (dinner music) was a very nice touch. This would have been a great experience,but for the service which was so-so.

Visited March 2012