“Excellent Pizza Buffet”
Review of Pizza Pie Cafe

Pizza Pie Cafe
Ranked #79 of 139 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I'm ranking this a 5 compared to other Pizza Buffet places. It's certainly not 5 star cuisine, but it's excellent for what it is. They have very good pizza and a great selection. There were probably 10 different dinner pizzas and 4 different dessert pizzas. They had the typical (peperoni, cheese, combo, hawaiian) and some unique pizzas as well. The BBQ chicken and Chicken Ranch were my favorite. The dessert pizzas were also good. I had a slice of apple and also a piece of some chocolate brownie with raspberry filling. There is a pasta bar with several types of pasta and five sauces to choose from. The salad bar had lots of topping selections as well. I would eat here again and recommend it to others.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the Salad Bar & Pizza. The staff members were very accommodating to our large group. I've also had good experiences at the Bountiful, UT location. The food is always consistently good.

Been to Pizza Pie Cafe? Share your experiences!