“Home Away From Home”

Staybridge Suites Midvale
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Midvale
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I recently stayed here for 6 months with my husband and 5 year old daughter. My husband was opening up a new company and was working long hours. My daughter and I spent a lot of time at the hotel so we got to know the staff pretty well. Geniel, Tammy, Susan, John, and let's not forget Lexi ( my daughters favorite ) are all like family now. These people are by far the best in hospitality and have wonderful personalities. The hotel it's self is so nice !! We loved spending time at the pool with a wonderful view of the mountains. They also have a shuttle that would take us in a 5 mile radius. This was wonderful for getting my daughter and I out and about. I have been traveling with my husband for 10 years and this place was the most memorable and enjoyable. I now feel like I have family in Utah and I can't wait to visit them again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Tammy T, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

We miss you already!! We are thrilled to hear that you felt our hotel was the most memorable and enjoyable in your 10 years of travel! That is so exciting that I posted this review for all the employees to see! As a side note our shuttle runs with in a 3 mile radius...:0) We hope you guys are doing well! Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Enjoyed well stocked room, pool party area which was popular in the evenings, business center, free laundry, state of the art treadmills in the workout area, dining area set up and meals, and helpfulness of friendly staff.

Room Tip: A sound machine is good to have for noisy late night neighbors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tammy T, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

First and foremost, this hotel is great, comfortable and impressive overall quality. What puts the cherry on top is the staff, who are just very welcoming and accomodating. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and I know they don't disappoint. The social hour here are great but I'm starting to notice that the food is becoming less than impressive, but still, it's great. This is my "go to" hotel when I'm there for business. Forgot to mention, they have a good spread of breakfast food.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Yen90033
Tammy T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you for that wonderful review! I will share with my staff! We welcome your return!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The new Staybridge Suites in Midvale, Utah are a must visit if in the southern Salt Lake area. We had a couples weekend relaxing with all the comforts of home. A well designed room with a fully stocked kitchen. The hot tub located just outside was the perfect temperature. The staff are wonderful. Do not miss the morning breakfast, there are even containers if you must be on the go.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We only stayed here one night, however we were very impressed with the overall quality of the property. This place looked to be relatively new, and the rooms were spacious and very well appointed. This was our first time in a Staybridge property and I can say that this will be our first choice for lodging when we return to visit our daughter who lives in the area.

Room Tip: Double Queen rooms are larger than single Kings.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to give us a good review. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I am VERY happy with this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly. They offer a light dinner Tuesday-Thursday. Only negative is I wish they would offer the light dinner other days because despite my 4-night stay, were only able to utilize it one day.

Breakfast was a hot breakfast and decent for this class hotel.

The hotel is new and is 30 minutes away from the Brighton and other ski resorts. We rented skies from ski 'n see on fort union and were on the slopes within 45 minutes of leaving the hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
John D, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2014

Thanks for reviewing our hotel. We are glad you were able to join us one night for social and hope you enjoyed it. We hope we can accommodate you better for evening social, next time you stay. We are glad you were able to ski during your stay and found the commute close and convenient.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

What a wonderful experience to stay at this property. The staff very attentive and courteous, the hotel only a few months old, the facility in top condition and well planned as a hotel. Nicely decorated rooms. The free breakfast is excellent with many healthy choices. During the weekdays they serve in the evening free dinner with beer and wine, which was another great and unexpected perk. The outdoor spa and pool are generously set up and can be used year round. Congratulations to the team!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to give us a fabulous review. We appreciate it! Please come visit anytime.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Midvale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Midvale
The Park Inn by Radisson Salt Lake City – Midvale
Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Midvale/Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Murray

Been to Staybridge Suites Midvale? Share your experiences!