“O.K.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Family style place with booth and table sitting. Had the kielbasa in BBQ sauce with melted cheese on top to start; good stuff.

Dinner was bisket and bones (ribs). Tender and tasty, but kinda missed the smokey flavor. Beans were O.K.; kinda reminded me of doctored-up Cambell's pork n beans. Cream soda was good and came with a free refill.

Next time I think I'll go to Famous Dave's; more smokey flavor and under $10 if ya get there before 5 PM.

Reviewed July 28, 2009

Morley's is amazing!! I could DRINK their BBQ sauce, it's delicious. And their onion chips are to die for, drenched in their tangy ketchup based sauce. And the best part is they're cheap! $10 for the meal I get, Brisket, onion chips, and fries. Oh sooo soo good!!

1  Thank tamnufan
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed November 10, 2008

This is some of the best barbeque in the Salt Lake area. I have never tried anything that I didn't like.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed May 17, 2008

Joe Morley's has the best barbecue in the state. I love their beef brisket, onion chips, and baked beans. You cannot go to Joe Morley's without getting their famous mud pie!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Lee and I got take out here once. It was okay, but still too expensive for BBQ. I'm sticking to making my own!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook