“Creative Sandwiches”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was a little skeptical about a restaurant for grilled cheese sandwiches... but it was great! Enjoyed the "hawaiian" which had lots of flavor and the bread was crunchy and not soggy. Definitely a value for the price. Wish we had one of these where I live!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This sandwich shop feels like something you'd run across on a college campus. It's a small place, but if you like grilled cheese sandwiches it's a great choice. They have options with meat and veggies, some even have fruit. They have soups as well.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Melty Way just opened an additional location in Sugarhouse portion of Salt Lake City. Their third location is at 2121 S McLelland St, SLC. I have been in Utah for 12 days and was looking for a new place to eat. I just happened to be with my oldest daughter and she had heard that the Melty Way was getting great reviews from her friends. So we tried it. WOW was it good. I had the Turkey Bacon combo. (drink, soup and sandwich) It has aged cheddar and creamy Havarti cheese. I will always visit this location when in town.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The sandwiches and soups are nice, the service was friendly, but the prices are asinine for what you get. It has been a bit since I have gone last so I do not remember the exact pricing, but getting a single grilled cheese sandwich, a drink, and tomato soup to dip it in is around $8.00... Really? The place did inspire me to start making my own grilled cheese sandwiches, which taste pretty close to the same at a fraction of the cost.

They are normally pretty busy so I imagine the high prices turn a nice profit. Anyways if you are thinking of trying it I say go ahead, but there is not much bang for your buck.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am addicted to this place! Their sandwiches are grilled just right and their tomato soup taste great and goes perfectly with their Grilled Cheese sandwich. One of my favorite places to go now! The staff is friendly and outgoing. The place is small but has lots of character and is kept clean. You can see into the kitchen where they prepare the food, which is a plus for me! Highly suggest it if you're craving any type of grilled sandwich.