We decided to book this hotel based on the Trip Advisor reviews, and what a great decision. Kori was wonderful with setting up our ski package via email. She took care of setting up a deal that included room, rental car & lift tickets (Super Pass). Our deal turned out to be just about $100 a day, for transportation, lift ticket & lodging. Hard to beat. Our friends who opted for the large condo and mass transit still paid more!
With mini fridges in the rooms, you can buy lunch needs at the grocery store acorss the street from the Super 8. Breakfast is included, and typical for free breakfast, which was fine...just get up early to get the good stuff. Rooms are spacious and clean. It was nice to have a ground floor room for hauling ski equipment in & out. And free WiFi throughout!
One recommendation I'd make is to opt for the 4x4 car if you are getting a ski package. The roads to the two canyons don't allow 2wd vehicles up them when snowing, so we ended up having to do park & ride with the slower ski buses.
It was about 20 minutes from the hotel to the Park & Ride locations for Snowbird/Alta and Brighton/Solitude. Park City was just about 30 minutes away. The hotel is located around plenty of restaurants and stores, in case you forget any essentials.
We enjoyed the hotel hot tub the first night, but unfortunately it was closed for repairs the other two. When it's running, it's a great perk. We can't say enough nice things abour the staff at Super 8, they were helpful, friendly & efficient....what more can you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property Offers Free Wi-Fi, Close To Cottonwood Canyon Ski Resorts, Shopping and Restaurants Our Super 8 Midvale hotel provides convenient amenities and access to the Midvale / Salt Lake City area. Our location near Interstate 215 makes it easy to reach the most popular attractions and ski resorts in the area. Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton Alta, Deer Valley and Park City ski areas are all 14-18 miles away, and we offer ski packages and passes for your convenience. Each room at our non-smoking hotel in Midvale features free Wi-FI Internet and a TV with full cable and HBO. After a long day on the slopes, relax in our 24-hour hot tub. Start your morning with free SuperStart breakfast bonanza before jumping on the ski bus, located just across the street. We offer a handicapped-accessible room with roll-in shower. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel Midvale / Midvalley / Slc Area Hotel Midvale
- Super 8 Midvale
- Super Eight Midvale
- Midvale Super 8
- Midvale Super Eight
- Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area Utah