“Good Pad Thai”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Good Pad Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Pad Thai is the only thing I've tried so far. Good with just enough spice. Only one waiter was on the evening I visited, so he became busy at times.

Visited November 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Food. Great Service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have been eating here for several years now and have never been disappointed. The food has always been good and service has always been great. We have tried several of the meals and have enjoyed all of them. I love the Yellow Curry. This is a great place in Midvale that is locally owned and a nice break from the many chain restaurants in Utah.

• Visited August 2012
Murray, Utah
“Love Thai Spice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

We discovered this little gem several years ago. The food is terrific and the price is great! We always order the Gang Ga Ree curry and Pad See Ew several times a year.

Cottonwood Heights, Utah
“Consistently good Thai food in a strip mall!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

We have always liked Thai Spice for consistently good Thai food--especially their phad thai--which we *always* order. I also like their curry dishes, although the red curry shrimp last week was a tad too spicy--but good, nevertheless. The interior is nice and clean, but I would prefer some booths. I notice all my favorite Thai restaurants are tables pretty close together in a big square room--but the food makes up for that. It wasn't a problem, I just would prefer a booth.

• Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

My friends and I ate at Thai Spice tonight. The food was really delicious!
The vegearian spring roll appetizers were crispy and served with wonderful sweet-chili dipping sauce. We ordered family style so we could all share and taste all the dishes.
We ordered the Thai Fried Rice with Chicken which was flavorful and full of vegetables.
The Gai Gha and Pad Golok both had amazing flavors.
The staff was friendly and attentive. Our food arrived promply and was hot and well presented. It was a very reasonably priced dinner for 3 people.
We will be going back!!