I was there from May 30-Apr. 10th. I had made reservations and was given a room that someone was in. It was explained that person was a regular and he said he was leaving but maybe he standee. We are over booked and we will see what we can do with you. I pointed out that I have a contract with them through the reservation. Then the clerk got really defensive. I had just drove over 1500 miles in two days and didn't want to hear this. The clerks attitude changed but he found us a ground floor with two queen size beds as per the reservation. We entered the room and realized that we were two guys, and we needed more than two towels. We were told the hotel didn't have that many towels. This was the least of my concerns. There was a blind group of sports players staying there. One got lost in the hall and asked the PM clerk for help. The blind person was told to go to the end of the hall and go up the stars and it's the fifth room on the right. The clerk left the blind person staying there. I got that person to the correct room. There were never any pool towel at the hot tub. The excuse for the night worker was, they are being washed. He wouldn't help the blind at breakfast, my friend and I did. He was in an out most of the time. Breakfast was a diabetic nightmare. All starch served with old bananas. Would stay there again. The first and last was those Ten Days. I would never recommend it to anyone. It is dirty and the staff don't care about tha consumer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah