Stayed 1 night as is typical for us. Check-in went smoothly, then things went down hill. The beds are beyond firm and the carpet and bed spread were sticky. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed in a week, hadn't been cleaned ever.
Only 2 small towels were provided in the room, no extras were available at the swimming pool, and the jacuzzi smelled like chlorinated urine. I didn't even try...
The most telling thing for me was the smallest. There wasn't a "do not disturb" sign in our room. When I went to the front desk to ask for one the desk clerk said, "I don't have one up here, can you try to find a maid?"
No second chance here. Never again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah