This Day's Inn was a little run down, but we needed a low cost hotel at the last minute because of adverse driving conditions while in Utah on the way back to Wyoming. I got a pretty good deal through Hotwire. The beds were extremely hard, though they did have a thin blanket + comforter for options, which is always nice for me because I sleep warm. It looked as though the maid had never cleaned the bathroom with the door closed. The back side of the bathroom was not clean. Everything in the room was dated, and it had that old hotel room smell. The smell was especially bad outside the room near the vending machines. But all in all, the room was okay considering the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah