I booked this hotel as part of an online package. The pics shown on that site were NOT the same as what you get upon checking in. The hotel is in need of an overhaul. Carpets are worn through, bathroom floor is yellow from age, musty smell in the room, the internet kicks you off every 6-10 minutes or if you have too many tabs open and use bandwidth - I could go on and on.
I put a mark on the corner of the bottom sheet with a pen to see if they were changing the sheets. Nope! a few days they forgot to leave towels, coffee packs for the in room coffee maker, the TV only gets about 6 channels. If it wasn't such a hassle to get my money back, I would have moved to another hotel. I was traveling on work and stayed here for a few days.
This Days Inn gives the chain a bad name, as ive stayed at a lot of the others. this location needs to have someone from corporate visit and review the site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah