I knew this was a bargain hotel and my expectations were not high. The fact that the desk staff was incompetent and rude made this place a NEVER AGAIN! When we checked in the desk clerk asked my name and took my credit card then handed me 2 keys. I had to ask where the room was. No information was given as to where or when breakfast was, where to park or where the pool was. Also I had to call back to the office for the internet access code. The floor in the bathroom was sticky, there were 2 towels and 2 washcloths in a room for four people. No hand towels anywhere. In the morning my daughter and I came down at around 8:50 and when I asked at the front desk where breakfast was the desk clerk made a gesture to the hallway, but quickly followed with 'they are probably cleaning up in there already'. The one bright spot is the friendliness of the cleaning staff. The smiled and were the best ambassadors for this dismal place. Go somewhere else!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah