We stayed at the La Quinta for spring skiing. We had the manager's apartment, which was a two room apt. with two king sized beds, a living area and small kitchen area. The kitchen has a refrigerator, microwave, but no stove, and not much for equipment, just silverware and plates and cups.
The location is great for skiing, and it is dog friendly, which was just what we were looking for.
It isn't the ritz, but it certainly worked for us.
Only problem was it's two floors, and no elevator up, which makes moving your stuff in and out a bit of a challenge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn, Midvale Utah is a 100% Non Smoking Property (effective May 1, 2012) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale Hotel Midvale
- La Quinta Midvale
- Midvale La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale Utah