While my stay here was mostly quiet and did include a nice continental breakfast (individual oatmeal packets, sliced bread, mini muffins, danishes, cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, make-your-own waffles, coffee, apple juice, orange juice, and milk), I was put off by some very noisy construction work, which sounded as if it was right outside our room. The noise, which occurred during the daytime and happened about three separate times, lasted for less than one minute but no one notified us that there would be construction and the sound very much frightened our small dog. Also, we had made reservations for two separate rooms and while one of the rooms was available shortly after check-in time, our other room wasn't available until about 6:00 PM. Furthermore, in the bathroom, the bars of our small towel rack fell down when I reached for a towel and the shower head was so loud it hurt my ears.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn, Midvale Utah is a 100% Non Smoking Property (effective May 1, 2012) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale Hotel Midvale
- La Quinta Midvale
- Midvale La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale Utah