I love LaQuinta for budget hotel stays. This particular one though is very below average for a LaQuinta. The hotel is very worn -- the carpets need to be replaced, etc. The sheets on our bed were literally in shreds on the edge. It's clean enough, I suppose, but I expect more from LaQuinta. The pillows are about 4 inches high and hard. Then there was the continental breakfast, which is always a plus for LaQuinta. Not at this place! There was no "fresh fruit" and when I asked about bagels or english muffins, I was told that they "took them off." The coffee was watered-down Maxwell house-type coffee. We had planned to stay for 5 nights, but we checked out after one night. When the front desk asked why, we told her, and she said they were going to be renovating in 4 months. Well they need it! I would avoid this place until after they renovate. There are other options!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn, Midvale Utah is a 100% Non Smoking Property (effective May 1, 2012) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale Hotel Midvale
- La Quinta Midvale
- Midvale La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale Utah