We stayed here three nights, and ate our morning and evening meals here. We appreciated the motel very much. The tables and chairs outside overlooking the San Juan River are a great idea. We sat there in the afternoon after our sightseeing to relax and read. This is a good place to visit Monument Valley from. Also the Goosenecks National Park and the town of Bluff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Juan Inn is nestled along the cliffs of the San Juan River 20 miles north of Monument Valley Tribal Park. All rooms face the river, with the upper rooms having a view of the river. The lower rooms have direct access to the patios overlooking the river and its' colorful redrock cliffs. The Olde Bridge Grille, which is located on property, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7 am-9pm daily. This Grille is a Native Navajo run enterprise. The motel office is located in the historic trading post. We pride ourselves for buying our Navajo rugs directly from the weaver. Having a well stocked grocery store, general store and curio shop, we run the trading post pretty much as it was in the early 1900s. Come join us! The Navajo people are shy but welcoming, the beauty of the land unsurpassed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your San Juan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Hotel Mexican Hat
- San Juan Monument Valley
- San Juan Inn Mexican Hat, Utah