Pine Creek Cabins Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Marysvale
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
The Bunkhouse Motel(Circleville)
Royal Inn(Richfield)
Appletree Inn(Richfield)
View Hotel
All reviewscoffee makerstream runningmini fridgeconnietoasterpicnicutahroomypaiutemountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2012

By sheer chance we booked a week at Connie and Greg's three years ago to be near the 4 wheeling on the Paiute trails and did we ever find a treasure. This October will be our fourth year to enjoy trails, scenery and the great cabins and hospitality of Connie and Greg. Please don't spread the word, we want to keep this to ourselves and our friends. Each year we try to fill all the cabins and RV sites with as many friends as we can to share the enjoyment. Each year we try to ride as many new trails as we can and when we have riden all the trails, we will probably start over just to keep coming back. Riding directly from the cabins to the trails is an added benefit.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We have been visiting Marysvale and the Paiute Trail for many years. 2011 was the best trip ever, because we discovered Connie & Greg's Pine Creek Cabins. We didn't have a reservation and were just lucky enough that someone else cancelled and we got a cabin. Connie and Greg work hard to make you feel at home. The cabins are exceptionally clean and extremely comfortable. They are outfitted with everything you might need. Those five nights were the best sleep we had on our entire three week trip!! Our cabin was right next to the creek so we were lulled to sleep every night with a cool breeze and the sound of a bubbling creek . We sat on the porch every evening and watched the wildlife--we absolutely hated to leave and have already made reservations for 2012, and are bringing friends along--Pine Creek Cabins will be the highlight of our upcoming vacaiton. You absolutely CANNOT go wrong in choosing Connie & Greg's.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2011

After a long drive from San Diego, my boyfriend and I arrived at Connie & Greg's pine Creek Cabins, and what luxurious cabins they were! The amenities included two bedrooms, mini fridge, full bathroom, small kitchen, air-conditioning, coffee pot, and cable television. Our cabin even included a front porch where we sat and enjoyed our coffee every morning! We went for a week long getaway. I had never been in the mountains before nor seen all the beautiful scenery of the then snow-covered mountains.

The property featured about five cabins. They are all unique in a different way. Our cabin was the duck cabin, so all the decorations consisted of duck! How fun! I also enjoyed the privacy offered by the resort.

Connie & Greg also offered laundry services and ATV rental. Unless you have your own ATV, it was convenient to use theirs for an inexpensive free. The ATV trails were amazing! On the Paiute Trail, I loved holding onto my boyfriend and going up into the mountains on the trail on the back of the ATV. It was romantic and fun having the wind blow through my hair. The air was so fresh and the views were so amazing. May sound cheesy but I cherish this memory!

The resort was close to the town and the town offered little ma and pa shops as well as little eateries. I very much enjoyed that! Whether you want pizza, seafood, or American food! My boyfriend and I went horseback riding, fishing, and river rafting! I also recommend these activities for your stay.

We explored so many old ATV trails and Mines along the way. The mines are interesting to look at!!! We even enjoyed gold panning on the resort property. Yes, gold! There's gold in Utah! You could discover some. How awesome!

Marysvale is a perfect location for exploring not only the trails, but also nearby national parks, such as Zion National Park.. We also enjoyed hiking to see several waterfalls. There were many different animals we saw as well. I saw deer right outside my cabin, and the most fun part of my vacation was seeing peacocks! Apparently it's good luck! A nearby rancher owned a couple, and they just walked around the property and squawked. We didn't see any bears or lions (thank goodness). Everything I saw and heard in Marysvale was absolutely breathtaking.

I think this place is the picture perfect vacation. Whether you are taking a family vacation, romantic, or business. When my boyfriend and I stayed there, there was also a business staying there as well filming commercials. It was interesting to meet them and converse with! Even if you don't want to stay in the cabins, you can bring your RV because Connie and Greg even offer RV sites! The Pine Creek Cabins in Marysvale was so charming. I highly recommend visiting this place. The nightly/weekly rates are inexpensive. The site itself and trails are worth exploring.

Connie & Greg are wonderful people and offered wonderful hospitality. We were smiling our entire trip! My boyfriend and I are engaged now and returning again this year along with friends. We are so excited and can't wait!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family