“Post Wedding lunch”

Dirk's Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Manti
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The food was fresh and plentiful. The bread was very good (one of my passions) and the wait staff were friendly and helpful. We had a couple of people with special dietary needs and the kitchen went out of their way to meet those needs.

Lunch for 80 can be a chore and they pulled it off with grace and a big smile. The food was perfect. There are booths in the front of the house and an old-fashioned lunch counter. The back of the house will hold about 120 people.

Good place, good food, good people.

1  Thank Mike G

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Good food at a fair price, efficient staff, main road location, discount if you stay at Yardley Inn and Spa B&B. You will need a to go box.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stop here when in this area. Not many choices and this is the best. Decor is interesting and service relatively fast.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

It was later in the evening on a Friday night and in a small town there is not a lot of choices. But so many of the locals said to eat at Dirks and "that they had pretty good food." So my husband and I ventured in to check it out. I ordered the Turkey Barbacoa Salad and my husband had some chicken with Dirk's famous sauce. The meat on my salad didn't taste like turkey at all in fact it looked kind of like beef and really not a hit of barbacoa. The dressing was horrible. I really only took two bites and that was all I could handle. My husband's chicken was charred and really tough and hard to eat. We wished we would have just gone across the street to the Manti Market to get stuff to make our own sandwiches. Service was okay but really the whole restaurant was not worth our time or money!!

We recommend either going to Ephraim (the town 10 minutes away) or fending for yourself - because really anything has got to be better than Dirks.

1  Thank JoelleJ
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We ordered the chicken Marsala fettuccine Alfredo and the chicken fried steak. My husband said the chicken fried steak was okay-hard to ruin something premade. I had the chicken Marsala in an Alfredo sauce. It described the sauce as a "cream with wine" sauce. It was like milk water with wine sauce. Not hard to make an Alfredo sauce but it was so watery I couldn't eat much of it though I was very hungry. Not good. Service good-food bad!