“Donuts!”

Miller's Drive Thru & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Manti
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Their donuts are fresh, delicious and reasonably priced! This place is always busy whenever I've been in town.

There are newer reviews for Miller's Drive Thru & Bakery

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I really liked the chicken wrap. The breakfast sandwiches are excellent. Their bakery is very good. I usually get a maple bar with my chicken wrap for lunch.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The restaurant looks nice and welcoming. The staff is very cute and kind to the customers. The Booths you can sit at are very comfortable! I went there on an outing with friends after visiting the LDS temple in Manti. I would go here again! The food tasted very fresh, and the environment was happy! I would recommend it to people that visit here too! I didn't give it 5 stars because I just didn't think it was QUITE good enough. I didn't love the food, and the staff didn't go out of their way to ask how the food tasted and if we had problems.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went to the bakery for one thing, and one thing alone. DONUTS! After reading so many reviews talking about how great the donuts where we decided we had to try them. So we get there at 8am on a Saturday and ask for a dozen donuts, and we are told they are not making donuts today. We ended up getting a verity of good breakfast sandwiches that where good, not great. While we waited for over 30 minutes for our food we watched as at least 6 cars pulled up and their occupants got out walked inside turned arou d and left. I guess we are not the o ly ones coming for the donuts. If I am ever in manti again I will stop by to see if these donuts exist or if they are like Bigfoot.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We love Miller's Drive Thru....great burgers and fries! I am a little picky when it comes to burgers...I usually just order chicken. But, I really wanted a burger this time and forgot to order it without condiments (that's the picky part). When I realized it and when to ask if I could change it....the girls was a little hesitant but made the change and I recieved my burger just how I like it and was very pleased. Thank you...I know it was an inconvenience but it was greatly appreciated. It is a bit of a tradition to go here the night we attend the Mormon Miracle Pageant. This was our 5th year....and I am sure we will be back again!