“Return Stay”

Manti Motel
Manti Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Manti
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had family visiting from out of state and we wanted to visit the Manti area to see friends. Choosing the Manti Motel was again a very positive experience. It is very family friendly and my teenage niece even found a beautiful top to wear in their 2nd hand clothing area. The young woman at the front desk was courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: They have an adjoining set-up between 2 rooms which offer 4 queen beds & 2 full bathrooms. Each...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DigiPix
MYRNALEE2, Owner at Manti Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for staying, I am so glad you were happy with your stay! Come again!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Came to attend a wedding. The location was fantastic because we could walk across the street to the temple, but the property is in desperate need of some tender loving care.

The bed felt like a plywood plank. The sheets felt like an old t-shirt that should have been thrown out years ago. The room was so small there was barely eighteen inches between the bed and the wall on both sides. The tiny television had a built in VHS VCR in it.

Both my wife and I had to turn sideways to sit on the toilet because the cabinet in front of the toilet was so close our knees didn't fit.

Next time we go to Manti we will definitely look at other options.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jim H

I am so sorry you were un happy, we are a budget Motel and are clear on that, we were built in 1956 and it has been renovated many times, 3 in the 20 years I have owned it. This is a darling vintage Motel and is not for everyone. Hope you visit again, and if we can help you find a Bed and Breakfast we would be happy too!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This motel is small and family owned. It is old, but very clean and quiet. Our room was small and didn't have a bedside lamp, only the overhead light. Also there was no blow dryer or iron. It has WiFi, but its in the office and doesn't work if you are in one of the distant rooms.
The lady that helped us was very nice and did a great job of making sure our room was clean and we were taken care of.
If you're not expecting the Hilton, its a good place to stay.

Room Tip: If you want WiFi, choose a room close to the office. The lower numbered rooms are closest to the off...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank James C

Thank you James, you said it exactly! We are not the Hilton, we are a great place to stay if you want clean comfortable on a budget. If you want first class 4 star, this is not the place, and we can assist you getting close to that if you let us know that this is what you are seeking and we will recommend some places for you.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The price was $55 instead of $45. And they said It was because they were so booked up. The toilet rarely flushed, the fuzzy screened, 30 year old tv didn't have a working remote. And the WiFi didn't reach to my room. Not staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank EWOKYLO
MYRNALEE2, Owner at Manti Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

No mention of need for pass word (I have phones 24 hours a day and this is posted on door and book in room along with the password, television channels ect. Television fuzzy??? No mention of this either, I cannot fix things I am un aware of . I would have welcomed a call and information, I would have come and fixed both of those things.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The room was very clean, comfortable, and affordable!! I needed a single, but they were all reserved, so I was given a double at the single price (as long as I didn't use the 2nd bed). I was very appreciative of this consideration, not to mention their professional, helpful service. They offer movies for free, will bake and deliver a freshly made pizza to your room, AND attend to you needs. I was having difficulty with a remote for the TV and the front desk ladies made sure it was taken care of. There is a lovely little area to sit outside under the trees, as well as a playground for the little ones. I was just so impressed with their service, cleanliness, and professionalism. For those going to the temple, it is a very short walk from the motel to the Manti Temple. I HIGHLY recommend this place!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank DigiPix
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I would stay here again, the rooms were cleaned really good and everything smelled really good. The person that was behind the desk was very helpful in what we needed. She seemed very friendly and even was able to tells us what time church was...... I will definitly come back because of her..

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Jannet M
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I went to this motel LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!!!!! The lady that served us was very kind and she had a wonderful smile, she smiled alot.... She helped us get into our room and the rooms were very clean and smelled really good. When we went in to get movie this nice young lady again greeted us with a smile and helped us out.... I would stay here again because of her, plus the nail and the spooks in the ears were so awesome.... I think this made our experience!!!! What a great Stay!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tammy S

Been to Manti Motel? Share your experiences!