“Great Stay”

Days Inn & Suites Logan
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had a very nice stay. The bed was comfy and we slept great. Plenty of space with nice big counters. Very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Matt W, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Jalee C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope you will return to stay with us again in the future!. Your feedback helps us to improve and continue to provide the service our guests expect, hope to see you again, unitl then we remain at your service.

Matt Weston

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Logan

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Matt W, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The entire staff was efficient and pleasant to deal with. They were able to answer all questions about the area and events which were taking place. If they didn't know the answers outright, they knew where to go to find it and did so immediately.
Being a parent visiting my child (at a hotel in a university town during Homecoming week) the hours we were out of the hotel varied. It would have been nice to have hot coffee and tea available 24/7 in the office/breakfast area. There was leftover breakfast coffee available for as long as it lasted, but not hot tea water. However, there is a 7-11 on the corner which we patronized for a cup of tea to unwind with. Being a tea drinker, this was sometimes just a pain to deal with. (I avoid using the in-room coffee pot because I don't trust the users before me!)
The tea issue was my only real peeve with this hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Having to change rooms due to a hot water malfunction was a pain but I understand that was unavoidable and ultimately for our comfort, so I do not take issue with the inconvenience of having to do so.
I would recommend this hotel, especially to those with a student at USU, because of the convenience to the school and downtown/shopping areas.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Matt W, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank You for staying with us as we continue to improve our property. We appreciate your business and comments. I do appreciate the feedback on the coffee and tea service. Each of our guest rooms include single serving coffee makers without the brew pots. The coffee or hot water is dispensed directly into your cup without the worry of the brew pot sanitation. Each room does have regular/decaf and tea available for our guests and hot chocolate upon request at our front dest. I have been strongly considering adding the coffee/tea service available at the front desk for our guests and your comments help greatly. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The walls were covered in all kinds of marks and scars and dirty spots. If they scrubbed the walls once in a while it would make the room a lot nicer. The ceiling in the shower was pealing off in big chunks and it looks like there was mold all around above the shower. There were large holes in the walls where it looks like they've gotten rid of some old light fixtures or something. The walls and upkeep were nasty, however the bed and floors were very nice and clean. The last night we stayed there the water heater in that building broke and we were sent to a different room to shower and such. That room was much nicer and looked like it had been kept up rather than let fall into such a nasty state of decay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to respond to your stay with us. We appreciate your business. I'm sorry we had encountered problems with our water heating system while you were at our property and had to relocate you to another section of the property during your stay. I really do not want any of our guests to have to experience a failure in our systems. The problem has been fixed and the water circulating pump was replaced. As for our rooms I assure you they will only improve. We have had a wonderful response to the upgrades we are making to our rooms and I'm sorry it is taking more time than I would like to make sure all of my 83 rooms are up to the level myself and my guests require. I hope you will visit us again. I promise a better stay. Thank You.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stayed in Logan for a family event, location was perfect, staff was excellent and I would definitely come back and recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was very accommodating to my family, they treated like us like family. Breakfast was great, housekeeping and maintenance was always there when needed. The location was close to everything, grocery store, mall, plenty of restaurants, rooms were updated and property was clean. If you are attending a USU event or a performing arts in Logan this hotel would be perfect. Kids enjoyed the swimming pool as well as the hot tub. Breakfast was awesome we loved the hot waffles. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Reserved a room online in July 2012 weeks before our reservation. We then attempted to cancel our reservation (weeks before the date we reserved) and found that it was impossible due to their policy. We were not aware of the policy at the time of making the reservation. As a national motel chain, we assumed that their policy would be similar to other hotels we have stayed at. Initially we tried to cancel it on line and the website indicated we could not. We then attempted to cancel it by calling the motel. We spoke with the desk attendant who indicated that she tried to cancel it, but could not because it was made online. She then indicated that our next recourse was to contact our credit card company, which we did. it seems like very poor customer service practice.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family