Seasons at the Riter Mansion
La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn(Logan)(Great Value!)
$104
$72
ComfortInn
$189
Days Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$68
$131
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Logan)(Great Value!)
$62
Hampton.com
$120
$119
$94
All reviewsbed breakfastnext morningwould stay here againjohnreceptions
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I just returned from our stay and it was wonderful!.
We were met promptly by the friendly owners and shown to our room after a bit of a chat. The house is beautifully done in soft and warm colors, with lovely details such as leaded glass windows, original door knobs and brick fireplaces.
We stayed in the Master Suite which was quite spacious and best of all CLEAN!! There were a lot of windows, a king size bed with nice linens and lots of pillows. There is a whirlpool/jacuzzi tub and a balcony where we could have had our breakfast had the rain stayed away!
Breakfast was simple and delicious and just the right proportions.
I love old houses and I was quite pleased with the decor and ambiance. We woke up to a thunder storm and it was all I could do not to stay in the cozy bed with my book. Too bad they don't have a "Rainy Day Late Check Out". The owners live right next door and they have done a terrific job with the property including a large reception area that they have added to the house without compromising any of the character of the home!!
A great trip and lovely, friendly inn keepers. Simply charming and I can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carenlzn
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We stayed in the garden suite on the main level. The room is decorated beautifully in soft shades of purple with a lavender theme. The bathroom is also very large with nice etched glass windows. The unique decorating style along with the fireplace and deep jetted tub were nice extras to the room. There was also an outside exit that made it convenient when we wanted to sneak out for a nighttime walk. There is also a great little garden space outside of the room that would be nice to have the lavender theme spill over into. Though currently unkept from the winter, It has great potential. The home is very quiet and comfortable. I was holding out for a room on the main level but I think the other rooms on the second floor would be just as nice but maybe a bit more private. The breakfast was very good and was able to be served in our room. The host was very nice and was always happy to answer any questions we had. There is also a view of the Logan temple from the main garden area that many may enjoy. We are not Mormon but still enjoyed walking up to the temple and around the neighborhood at night. I would recommend this bed and breakfast. The house and owners have a lot of character, something you can't get from a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank square_turtle
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great location, very close to the historic down town Logan. The breakfast was the best I have had in recent memory. The owners were great too.

Room Tip: We liked the Parlor room and the Master Suite
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank arnonaught
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Charming, but clean and modern enough. Owner was attentive to details and very nice. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Stayed on the Library Suite. Was very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Zequel
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We recently spent one night at the Riter Mansion and enjoyed it very much. The owners were very accomodating, the service was great, breakfast was very good freshly prepared and well done. We often stay in B&Bs and this ids a great one to enjoy in Logan. Nice rooms and a great value.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple