“Happy Surprise”

BEST WESTERN Baugh Motel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Logan
“Happy Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

When we pulled up to the motel my first thought was "What did we get ourselves into". The office is very small and old-looking. I was very pleasantly surprised when we got to our room. It has been remodeled and the furniture is lovely, the deco updated, nice T.V., free wi-fi,comfortable easy chairs, etc. We looked in the cupboard under the T.V. and found a microwave and frig hidden away out of sight. I really look for cleanliness in a motel and I didn't find anything to complain about. The hot breakfast is different each day with a friendly gentleman making sure we were satisfied. The location is in an old part of town where we walked by many buildings with the historical designation on them. Everything we needed was close by. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Huntsville, UT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Love this place! Walk to restaurants, theater and come back to a clean, quiet room. Free wifi, frig and microwave in room. Immediate and plentiful hot water.....nice towels, free breakfast. We'll be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jmjmarkle
Pleasant Grove, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

Even though this is a Mo tel, which I typically avoid like the plague, this one is not half bad. It is definitely an older motel, but has been pretty recently remodeled. I was shocked when my wife told me she had "scored" this one on Hotwire. "Scored" for her means; cheap, cheap, cheap. Hotwire price of $57.00. All I saw was "roach MOTEL" We were just looking for a cheap place to stay for the weekend to hit the North Logan Pumpkin Walk for Halloween so I wasn't too worried.
I must say was pleasantly surprised. Clean always wins huge points, and that's what this was. From the linens, to the tile ( a BIG one with me), spotless. I couldn't even find dust under the bed. The place was deserted for the off season. It was a nice larger, continental breakfast with sausage, cereals and donuts. Comfortable beds too. I would say this one is good for people who don't, or cant, spend a ton. Close to everything in town. Definitely a "score"

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank meowser
New England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a basic motel that is kept in very nice condition. The room was spacious and clean. In addition to the king bed there was a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. The two easy chairs and table made it even more comfy. Full breakfast buffet featured the usual items as well as eggs and sausage. The management and employees were very friendly. We would definitely stay again if we were in the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rockhill30
Essex, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

We enjoyed our afternoon and overnight at the Baugh motel on our way from southern Utah to the Grand Tetons. The room was enormous, the beds and linens were immaculate, the bathroom was huge and well appointed. We were very comfortable as a family of four. The pool was great! It was crystal clear and clean, the gardens full of flowers and the view of surrounding mountains was beautiful. There were clean towels readily available poolside. The breakfast was very nice the next day. We were within walking distance of a couple very good restaurants (brewery). If in the area we would stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Dorfs
Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights while visting family. Although a older hotel, it is well kept. Our room was large with plenty of space and a comfy bed. Got a great rate online when staying 4 or more nights. Breakfast was good with a large selection of cold and hot items. Staff that we had contact with were freindly and helpful. Will stay again when we return.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank cedargirl
Myersville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. Comfy bed, spacious room and many restaurants with in 1 block! Great hot breakfast! Older hotel, but way nicer than most new ones out there! I would defiantly recommend this place. First class in my book, and i travel a lot for my job.

Room Tip: ask about the upgraded rooms, best value!