“I come back every year”

Best Western Plus Weston Inn
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Logan
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We always stay here when in Logan which is generally once a year. We come to the Utah Festival Opera and this location is in easy walking distance to both the theater and our favorite French restaurant. Given that we come during the Opera the price seemed reasonable to me. The free breakfast has lots of options and there is plenty of seating. I appreciate the cleanliness, friendly staff, as well as having a microwave and fridge in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
westoninn250, General Manager at Best Western Plus Weston Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thanks for your response, we here at the Weston really appreciate your comments. They really help us improve the quality of our product and over customer service.

Thanks again, hope to see you again next August.

Todd Johnson

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Weston Inn

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My room reeked from cigarette smoke when I checked in. reported it to hotel staff and advised them that I would be gone 8 to 10 hrs. When I got back nothing was done. Reported it to Mgr. on duty, who comp my room and stuck stuck a machine in the room, which helped some, but with my COPD did not give me enough re-leaf. instead of a 2 to 3 day stay I left the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Jack G
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good location, easy to find. Bed was great! Good breakfast w/yummy choices. I like the exterior door entry to the room with parking right outside the room., although not all rooms would allow that accommodation.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The hotel has been renovated very nicely. The price was too high for what I got. It was like putting lipstick on a pig and asking me for more money. The beds were comfortable and renovations were good. Breakfast was pretty good I would come back if they would drop their price tag

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 4, 2012

my company has used many hotels for buisness and the Weston inn in Logan has proven to be one of the best. the rooms are clean and welll maintained and the staff is awsome. I spend about 80 nights a year in hotels and love staying here. check in and check out are always easy. the breakfast is great. the dinning area is a room dedicated to that use and makes a huge difference when you have room to move around. LOVE IT!

Room Tip: ask for a room a bit back in the property, you will hear less Highway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Beautiful hotel. Close to many local attractions. We will definitely stay here again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The Best Western Weston Inn was perfect. The room was comfortable, well decorated, clean and roomy bathroom area. There is a generous pet policy and the surrounding streets provide good walking area. The pool and exercise rooms were well maintained. I stay here for 3 days going to Montana and one day going home. This is the best hotel I have stayed in for a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Great choice if have a small pet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo