“If you want an ER visit, go to Kamin” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Providence, Utah
“If you want an ER visit, go to Kamin”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Ugh....where do I start? The service was fine. The food tasted fine (going down), but six hours later, when it started coming back....not so much. I ended up in the ER for hydration & anti-nausea drugs. Blood tests confirmed e coli & salmonella :( I had to return to the ER two days later for more treatment. The thought of that place makes me nauseous.

• Visited August 2011

San Francisco, California
“best and only thai resturant in the valley”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

The best time to go is during the Friday or Saturday lunch buffets. Dessert is also really good. Plenty of street parking around the restaurant available. Highly recommend.

• Visited February 2012
“It's just alright.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

My husband and I absolutely love Thai food and have found some incredible Thai places around the world. Since Logan only has one Thai restaurant, we were extremely eager to try it.

To food: The food is alright. It's nothing special or memorable, but it's decent. My husband loves Panang Curry and gets it at just about every Thai place we frequent but here he said it was way too much sauce and not enough vegetables or chicken. I had another curry chicken dish (the red curry but i think they called it something different) and it was the same. It wasn't bad food though, just could be improved.

The other irritating thing is they charge you for rice with your entrees and the rice they give you is a rather small portion. My husband and I got a large bowl of rice to split between both of our entrees and it was enough (barely) but it cost $5 or so. The small bowl would definitely have only been suitable for one entree.

The service: Absolutely terrible. Actually some of the worst service I've encountered at any Logan restaurant. Our drinks sat empty majority of our dinner unless we managed to flag down our waitress and ask for more. We saw our waitress a total of twice during the entire meal. Once to take our order and once when we flagged her down to get another drink. A different waitress brought out our check and food. The service without a doubt needs a serious overhall.

The price: For the amount of food you get, I consider the price to be pretty fair. Plus, they often run coupon specials in the newspaper which makes it even more affordable.

Overall: The food is ok and the prices are about what I would expect to pay (except I think paying for rice is ridiculous and should be included in certain entrees since you really can't eat curry without it). The service is terrible though which may keep us from returning.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ChelseaUT
“Worst Thai food I've ever had!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2010

Where to start? I really wanted this to be a good Thai eatery, as Logan UT has so little choices. BUT, pad Thai noodles tasted like they came out of a package and for flair, they poured a cup of vinegar on them; the chicken throughout tasted like it came straight from the local grocery store meat department, sliced, browned and thrown in-no marinating etc...in other words, the Thai flavors never permeated the meat; even the spring rolls were made of shredded carrot, iceberg lettuce and package tofu - nothing particularly Thai here - the peanut sauce was good, so thankfully I could drown the spring rolls in it. The lemongrass soup was supermarket onions, mushrooms and the tasteless chicken in out of the can coconut milk, missing was the lemongrass and everything else this soup should have been!
I took a date to this - her first (and last) Thai food experience.
Were there college kids in the kitchen trying to figure out the package instructions? Do they even like Thai themselves? Did they test this food before sending it out?
Service was friendly BUT we got individual bowls 2 minutes after the big bowl of soup was served. The pad thai came out with no extra plates, so we had to center it on the table to eat from it.
Sorry to say, worst Thai food experience ever.

2 Thank QuietMountain
“Wow! We travel all over the country all...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

Wow! We travel all over the country all year and get Thai food almost everywhere, and never find a place good enough to write a review on! We were soooo pleasantly surprised! The food knocked our socks off. It was a couple dollars more than average, but ohhh so good! I had the Pad Kee Mou (aka drunken noodles), and it was terriffic- best Ive ever had! He had the spicy basil fried rice, and it had amazing wok flavor- best he'd ever had! Also shared 2 orders of the fresh spring rolls (non fried)- unbelievable dipped in both the peanut and cucumber sauces! We had to add spicy chili sauce to the peanut sauce, and wow what a bang! Looking forward to getting it to go again tomorrow night, while were still in town!!!

1 Thank Thespagirl