“Our favorite place in town”
Review of Indian Oven

Indian Oven
Ranked #43 of 139 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We visit Indian Oven regularly and are never disappointed! The food is fresh, authentic and beautifully prepared. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Prices are very reasonable and the portion size is generous. I highly recommend visiting any time you're in Logan!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We are vegetarians and Indian Oven has both a full vegetarian and a full meat menu. The owner, Ash, and his wife are excellent hosts and the food is authentic. The decor is pleasant but not extravagant. Go for the food and the Belly Dancing on Saturday night.

1  Thank John J
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We were in Logan on business and saw this place and decided to stop for lunch. 26 January was a rather snowy day so not much traffic into the place, plus it was about 11:15 when we arrived. During our stay two to go orders and two couples came in, so I hope it was the weather that kept folks away .

Looked at the Buffet and was not impressed, but then a buffet has to have a decent crowd to stay good (plus we were early).

I ordered an appetizer, Keema Samosa, at $4 for the three of us and we received two. My co-workers were happy with a half of one and while it was tasty, it was deep fried and a bit dry. however the sweet sauce and the green spicy sauce were good complementary condiments and saved the Keema Samosa from being rated lower.

I ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala at $10 and it was very good.

One co-worker had the Chicken Biryani at $10 and thought it was good (first time in an Indian style restaurant)

The other co-worker had the Lamb Curry at $11 and thought it was very good and took half to go.

We had one piece of Naan and that was big enough for the three of us. It was one of the better Naans I have had in a while.

Environment was nice, no loud music, just the normal background most places have. The booth is getting a bit old and felt worn, but was not objectionable (but then this part of Logan has a lot of older buildings).

The staff was pleasant, the owner(?) was very friendly and treated us excellently.

Marked the value as average since it compared to most Indian restaurants in the quality/quantity/cost ratios.

Over all, if you are downtown it seems to be good place to stop at, just wish it was closer so I could try more dishes and give a better review.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I love Indian food, but this visit, my third, was not my favorite. The selection was limited and unlike my favorite Indian restaurant in Sandy, UT(Taste of Punjab), where the food is plentiful and varied, quite a few of the items were missing even though only 5 tables were seated.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Due to our two visits to the Indian Oven, my wife and I have been on a search to recreate their Chicken Tikka Masala dish. We even bought a jar of their own Garam Masala seasonings, and we still can't quite get it right. Just another reason to get up there again.