“Was not impressed by the Owner & Food”
Review of Indian Oven

Indian Oven
Ranked #40 of 139 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Was not impressed by the Owner & Food, Tandoori Oven at 1000 N 700 E is FAR BETTER than this place. The owner only cared about his friends ignoring the rest of the customers.

There are newer reviews for Indian Oven

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We ate here with our daughter and some of her friends. The service was good. The menu selection was extensive. I love Indian food and this was good - spicy, plentiful, good sized portions.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

First time eating Indian food so we had the lunch buffet to try a variety of foods, yum! The Chicken (tried 2 different types) was tender and tasty! The vegetables (summer squash, onions, peppers, etc) were amazing. The rice pudding was delicious, had seconds and thirds - not say more although may have had fourths..... If you are in the area it is well worth the stop!

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Before this restaurant moved locations, it was one of our favorite Indian restaurants. It seems like the quality of the food has really gone downhill. We won't eat here anymore. Disappointed.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Had chicken Tiki masala (medium sliced, which was perfect) and spinach and cheese naan bread. They make their own cheese. AHHH I just wish I lived in Logan so I could eat there more often. My husband got the sizzling lamb on a platter thingy and I didn't like it. Reminded me of deer meat- kind of gamey tasting, which I don't like but a lot of people do. I wouldn't be surprised if it was really fresh lamb though, just not my thing. Husband liked it.