“Fabulous Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Used to live in Logan and was familiar with the Indian Oven when it was still in the back of an old service station. The food was good then and it still is. The choice of vegetarian meals is outstanding. My favorite is loosely translated to "curried eggplant." Love, love, love it and order it frequently at other Indian restaurants. But this is by far the best. Great service, very nice atmosphere (but then you know I ate here when it was at a service station). Let's say the atmosphere is much improved. My first choice for dinner out on a trip back.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

The cuisine at this restaurant is the kind that you crave, at least on a weekly basis. I choose from at least 8 different items that are my favorite and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent and the service is the best. I love that it's on main street and the atmosphere is relaxing. They need a liqour license though, but I'm not holding it against them.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

We went for the lunch buffet and it was pretty average Indian food. They only had a few vegetarian options, which was kinda a bummer. What they did have was good enough but I wish had they had more than four options.The food with meat looked good but I don't know. Nice staff and pretty good service.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

By far this is not only the best Indian food I have ever had, but the best FOOD I have ever had. If you're a newbie to Indian food, order the Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan bread and you will be hooked for life. Trust me. Also, the service there cannot be beat and I love the atmosphere.

Reviewed June 6, 2011

The service was wonderful. Very efficient, friendly and fast. The food was delicious. Every dish that was ordered was great, they were all winners! The atmosphere was fine for our rowdy all girl group, but it may not be the greatest for say a date night. I think what I liked best was a tie - the food and the service were just amazing!

I believe the fellow who waited on us was the owner. He was kind, helpful and funny. We really enjoyed our meal and the time spent there.