“Delicious food!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Center Street
Description: The Copper Mill opened in 1986 and has been a favorite in Cache Valley ever since. Serving high quality steak, seafood, and a variety of other classics, there is something for everyone here. The Copper Mill also offers desserts and a fresh salad bar. The restaurant can accommodate any party or event with banquet rooms that can hold up to 400. Off-site catering is also available for any occasion.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food here is fantastic. It is all priced so well. The restaurant itself is a little dated but the food makes it all worth while!! Steaks, ribs, burgers, and more its all good!!

2  Thank Jameson11

Reviewed January 26, 2013

As a foodie who appreciates fresh ingredients, creative flavor combinations and a perfect sear, I would usually only go to The Copper Mill when dragged by family or friends. It was ok, but nothing really impressed me. It was the place where grandma went for ok, slightly overcooked, bland comfort food. But WOW! Things sure have changed...and in a very good way! In the last few months, I began seeing these incredible food photos on The Copper Mill social media sites, so I was intrigued and wanted to experience the changes for myself. My husband and I were not disappointed!!!! Our dinner was delicious, well presented and perfectly prepared to order! We each ordered one of the specials. I had a flatiron sirloin with mushrooms, onions and bleu cheese. It was well seasoned and prepared just as I asked - a sear and red ("still mooing") in the middle. Tender and flavorful. The garlic mash was also delicious. My husband had the pork ribs with a well-balanced sauce - slightly smokey, slightly sweet and tangy. The meat was tender and practically fell off the bones. We gave both meals a thumbs-up! Our server, Cindy, was friendly and helpful in determining exactly how I wanted my steak. The wine and beer list was fairly limited, but not bad. They need to update the wine glasses from a small, generic goblet to one that suits each varietal though.

The ONLY reason The Copper Mill doesn't get 5-rating from me is the ambiance...or rather lack thereof. The patterned, swirly, flowery carpet is hideous and the entire restaurant is so painfully drab and dated. An update is sorely needed. I urge management to take the time to spruce up the place, perhaps add a small bar/lounge (I realize this is Utah, but would be a great addition). Change floors to something contemporary: wood, tile, concrete. Paint the walls a rich, warm and inviting color. Get rid of the 70's era padded-seat booths. If the ambiance matched the quality of the food, I would definitely become a regular.

4  Thank jhawkx2
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to dinner and the Copper Mill is finally catching up! Yay for Cache Valley ! Although the menu and decor is outdated.......the specials and food photos on Facebook have matched up..I had the salmon and hope to have it again. My guests all had other specials and were equally impressed, everything was sooooo good, they even accommodated our special requests. Keep up the good work.

3  Thank L M
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I splurged and got the Prime Rib and it was some of the best I have ever had! Will definitely be back again!

2  Thank InnTrusted
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Enjoyed a meal at the Copper Mill and have to say the food was average but the support staff were great. Staff was quick to bring our meal, made sure our glasses were refilled and provided some fun conversation during the course of the meal. While the chicken dish was mediocre, the apple pie made up for it and was the hit of the meal. May have to order that for the entree next time. Not sure if I will be back soon based on the quality of the meal, but have to say that the staff, especially Justin made our experience enjoyable.

1  Thank BrotherBoggs
Hill-Slider, Director of Marketing at The Copper Mill, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for the feedback, our staff has been excelling in service this Holiday Season, and we thank you for your comments. Justin is an excellent server and your comments made him proud and put a smile on his face. You are 100% right about the apple pie, is is SO GOOD at the Copper Mill! Thanks again for coming, we sincerely hope to see you again soon!