“Toughest "steak" I have ever had”

Sizzler Restaurants
Ranked #36 of 137 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Toughest "steak" I have ever had”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

It had been nearly a year since our last trip to Sizzler so four of us went for dinner.
Restaurant was clean and the staff was cheerful.
The salad bar was adequate with a decent selection.

Three of us ordered different cuts of steak while the fourth decided on Chicken Malibu.
I will have to use the term "steak" very loosely as each of us found the meat to be tough and over cooked. The amount of gristle in my bacon wrapped steak was bad. My wife had the 10oz "Signature" steak and it was the toughest she has had. My friend's NY Strip was also tough and way over cooked.

When I am again in the mood for steak I will NOT choose Sizzler in Logan.

• Visited February 2014

hyrum, utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

This place is really bad. I paid 13 dollars for a drink and salad bar. The good was terrible everything had been sitting there for quite some time half the desserts were empty and there really were not many choices. I actually left here hungry and went And had dinner somewhere else. Won't be back. The service was fine however.

Providence
“Great Food, Good Price”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I visited this restaurant this past week. We liked the large selection of entrees and also the salad bar. The variety of the items in the salad bar is very good, and I like the additions of fruit as well.

• Visited November 2012
Logan, Ohio
“Worst Sizzler I've been to so far”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The service was not very good, the food was bland and felt like I was eating at a nursing home cafeteria. And people should avoid the salad bar at all costs.

Visited May 2012
Logan, Utah
“We enjoy the senior discount.”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The shrimp and the malibu chicken are both very good and we like their salad bar also.

Visited May 2012