“Logan's Best”

El Toro Viejo
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 5, 2014

El Toro Viejo is a family owned and operated Tex-Mexican food restaurant that offers excellent food and service. It's great in that it offers standard Tex-Mex dishes and also authentic Mexican cuisine. Chips and salsa are awesome. Enchiladas verdes and mushroom-spinach quesadilla are my favorites.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times, but have never found a dish that I have loved. Everything has been just ok. The chips and salsa are delicious, and freshly made, but everything else is middle of the road.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I eat a lot of Mexican food in the US, Caribbean, and Mexico. But I only eat at ETV when I am in Logan. There food is fresh and just the right portion. The fresh made red abd green salsa and chips are outstanding. The tortilla soup however is the best I have ever eaten anywhere. One of our favorite resturants.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife, daughter and I were craving Mexican so we went to ETV and were glad that we did. I got the chicken Chimichanga ( best one I have ever had ), my wife had the Burrito Supremo ( big enough for 2 meals ), and we got our daughter beans and cheese. The chips and salsa were great. Salsa is home-made, chips were warm. *only downside is they do not have Queso dip*, and today they were out of Coke.

Overall they were great. We are going to go back for sure.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good. The atmosphere was good. The service was a little slow. Next time in Logan we will definitely be back.