“If you like lots of preservatives. Maybe.”
Review of El Toro Viejo

El Toro Viejo
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I see all these great reviews bug I would not eat there. A while back I was able to get s list of menu items actually made fresh. But last time I went the waitress told me that EVERYTHING on the menu has powdered stuff in it. Yuck. Go to aggie station or la tormenta for real Mexican food.

There are newer reviews for El Toro Viejo

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is authentic food. It is so good. I have never had anything there that I didn't like and I always have great service.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you like good Mexican food, El Toro Viejo is the place to go in Logan, Utah. All of the menu is excellent, and if you want a good deal to go with the great taste, try their lunch menu, which has many great selections. It gets pretty busy during the noon hour, but the staff is excellent, many who have been there for many years.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great Mexican food at grea price. Mexican is my favorite. I've been to hundreds of different Mexican restaurants. The food here is fresh and flavorful, the service is friendly and quick, the decor is fun. Open Sundays!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Anything in the restaurant that uses their salsa verde is an excellent choice. This is a place that I visit regularly and I have never been disappointed in their service or quality of food.