“This is a classic diner”
Review of Angie's Restaurant

Angie's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“This is a classic diner”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. When we saw all the people we thought it would be a long wait, but it wasn't. We were seated after only 10 minutes and water and drinks were brought promptly. Our server was ready to take our order but it was our first visit and we needed time to peruse the extensive menu. She kept her eye on us and was there as soon as we were ready. Our sandwiches were tasty as was the chicken noodle soup. We had a nice lunch.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Midvale, Utah
“Second visit, won't be the last!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stopped at Angie's on our way to Jackson, WY. We had another excellent experience. Fast service, the nicest staff and great food! This is our favorite restaurant in Logan.

California
“This is the place I hope I will find when I travel”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Angie's is an old-fashioned American diner. Everything was homemade, right down to the dinner rolls (which you have to request). I had a Cobb Salad, my husband had broasted chicken, and we shared a piece of apple pie. Everything was delicious, the service was efficient and friendly, the prices were reasonable and the portions were generous. This place is what Denny's would be if Denny's was good.

1 Thank louxx
Logan, Utah
“Angie the Fabulous”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

How do I love you Angie, let me count the ways: fast friendly service by all employees committed to giving me and wife excellent eating experience every time, great broasted chicken, delicious spicy Italian sausage, wide variety of burgers, incredible scones, elaborate breakfast platters, huge mix of other entrees and the best banana cream pie I have every had -- who do you know that tops flaky crust with rich banana filling, heavy whipped cream and a fresh sliced banana. Four years of eating there between five and 10 times a month and never, never, anything less than the best.

1 Thank JGBrush
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Meh.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food and service here are lacking. Veggies are really overcooked, and sort of taste like they came from a can. I had a chicken breast that was really greasy as well...if I had wanted greasy food, I would have ordered a burger. Gave it three chances...the third strike and you're out...we won't be back.

• Visited August 2012