“Locals all recommend”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Comfort food. Been around a long time. Nice homey atmosphere.

1  Thank cjckc

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Bluebird is one of my favorite places to stop at in Logan - such a charming, and antique place to visit. From older couples going on dates dressed all up, to families with their kids in shorts and t-shirts coming back from Bear Lake - this place serves all. From homestyle meals to Chinese dishes, this place as a great menu for the picky eaters in your family.

The old fashion ice cream and candy counters are my favorite - just memories and images that will flood your mind (even if your not old enough to remember)

Now... my comment about just hold it till you get home... the bathroom there (for men at least) is smaller than a broom closet. And typically there is a line, or people watching closely to see when the person leaves. Dont let this distract you from coming - well worth it

2  Thank UtahRelaxed
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great value for your money. Large portions. They can accommodate large groups if you call ahead. Really good food for a great price. They have a great candy counter too!

1  Thank ripley5531
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We had a very nice, and very cost-effective, dinner at this local institution. I had the chicken-fried steak. She had something else (I don't recall, actually). But, we couldn't finish all the food provided. It was good, basic American fare. Not the current "piled artwork," but good food at a very good price. Give me this kind of place over the "au current" nonsense any day. We were traveling, so couldn't take advantage of a "doggy bag." Being Utah, we could not have a local brew with the meal. So, had to wait until returning to our motel.

They also make and sell candy.

2  Thank JoeSouthBay
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We went to the Bluebird at the recommendation of our 26 year old son. He and his sister ordered the Monte Crisco sandwich which looked pretty good. We sat in the wooden dining room, too much wood for us. I had the chef's salad which was huge, I only ate half of it. Prices are good. Service was adequate. The old style soda fountain looked like fun if you can still have sugar. Better for the kids than for the grandparents.

1  Thank timeoffagain