“Fun but very busy”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun but very busy”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This water park is probably the funnest place so swim in the valley. The problem with this place is how busy it always is. I have never had a time when it wasn't packed. If you are ok with large crowds then you will like this place, If not then don't go!

2 Thank Jarom H

Logan, Utah
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Way too busy”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It gets hot here in the summer and a nice cool dip in a pool sounds like heaven. However, everyone in the area is thinking the same thing, so good luck not being on top of everyone else. There is not enough room to actually swim, the lines for the slides are ridiculous, and no room to spread out on the grass. I don't dare let my kids out of arm's reach here because there is no way to find them in the masses.

2 Thank mishabri
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Good times at the aquatic center”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My family spends a lot of time here each summer. It is a lot of fun, very family friendly. It has a great kids area, and two diving boards which you don't see very often anymore. Also, two very fun water slides. This is a great summer time activity, the cost is around $5 per person. They have food and drinks available for purchase.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Expensive as a local!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We are locals and enjoy taking the kids to this centre, although its quite expensive! $17 for myself and three kids. When you visit at least 3 times a week it adds up. We looked at memberships but its $380 for our family with 25 visits. We can get movie world sea world and wet and wild passes for six months at this price!!! I would pay $380 if it were for at least 3 months unlimited visits. I can see why no families are here during the week. We have decided to move into a complex with a pool, a lot cheaper! Overall nice pools but not much for kids to do, no water slide or fun park in pools.

Visited January 2014
South America
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great little park”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This has a great pool for the little ones. I have 2 bigger kids that also really enjoyed swimming there, but the pool was set up to really accommodate me and the little guy.

Visited July 2013