“Hampton Inn Logan Utah review”
Review of Hampton Inn Logan

Hampton Inn Logan
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Chicago, Illinois
“Hampton Inn Logan Utah review”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Hampton Inn is the only Hilton property in the Logan Area. Being the only Hilton property, they know they must represent the entire chain. For me, this was the Best Hampton Inn that I have stayed at.

The facility is located on the north end of Logan right off the main road and easy to find. The property sits back off the main road that through town. Starbucks is located directly across the street.

When I arrived, I could see the pool and spa located right in the front of the Hotel. Parking was easy and exits located are located on all sides of the building which with a key, access into the facility was easy.

Immediately upon my arrival, Mindy took great care of me. She immediately recognized my status as a Hilton Diamond and make me feel at home. I asked if the facility had microwaves and refrigerators in the room and she indicated that not all room have one and she immediately changed my room to one that had both items. She also reminded me of the amenities or points that I could choose when I arrived. She was so pleasant and make me feel at home. She gave me the rundown of all the property items including letting me know about Breakfast. She also knew that the facility is the only Hilton Property in town and definitely made gave 110% despite not having all the features that are found in the Embassy Suites or Larger Hilton Properties.

My room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable. What was really nice is that the property had direct TV and that had a plethora of channels. Most Hilton properties do not have this type of service.

Each Morning, the facility had a great breakfast with all items found in most Hampton Inn's but also had Omlets (pre-made), potatoes, sausages, and a few other hot items that enhanced the Breakfast. The Breakfast area was always kept clean and plentiful.

The entire staff was nice and really gave their best to ensure that every guest needs were being met.

The spa and pool had crystal clear water. Also, the Spa had a great temperature, not too hot or cold. There were clean towels available and the hours available to use the pool and spa was not unreasonable.

Due to an unexpected show storm that was going to hit Logan, I worked with the staff and made arrangements to stay at a different Hilton property in Salt Lake so that I would not be impacted by traffic delays crossing over the mountain in the morning. Again, Mindy adjusted my bill and allowed me to depart the property without paying for another night which really shows that the Staff know how to accommodate the needs of all Guest.

Upon my Departure, the front desk representative Lauri, gave me the rundown on Ski resorts and would let me know where to go to ski when I returned back to Logan. She even indicated that she would check with management to see if they could put together discount packages with local ski facilities. Despite being only a Hampton Inn, that service would make this facility have a concierge service that is not found in Hampton Inns.

I would strongly recommend this facility to anyone visiting the Logan Utah area. I am looking forward to returning back to this Hotel and enjoy all that Logan has to offer. The staff is very knowledgeable about the local area and will do everything to make your entire stay comfortable and enjoyable. Thanks Again for Great Service.

I would recommend adding microwave's and fridges in every room. Being the only Hilton Property in the area, having this amenity puts this facility in line with what is provides at all Hilton Garden Inns and Embassy Suites. If you could even consider even a managers reception with a few Drinks, this would of course exceed all Hampton Inns, and make this Hotel a Hampton in on the outside and the Hilton executive level property on the inside. Again, for what you currently provide, I was more than satisfied.

Room Tip: If you want a Microwave and Fridge. There is a super Walmart directly across the street where addit...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Provo, Utah
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This particular hotel had all the normal features of the Hampton Inn and overall was a pleasant stay. If you are expecting a high quality room like the ones you have experienced at other Hampton Inn's then stay away. I was told that the best room in the house was 104 and it was just your average room with a king size bed. There is better out there and I've had the pleasure of staying in better rooms at Hampton Inns due to my Gold status.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Covington, Washington, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Always treated well when I come to this Hampton. Always get upgraded. Large and quiet rooms. Great view of the surrounding country-side. Breakfast works well for a quick on the go bite. Close to the university and everything else in Logan. Always stay here when I am in Logan.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
Reviewed November 17, 2013

was a good value and decent hotel for business stay. Location provides easy access to main road. Clean rooms. Included breakfast is the typical pre-made food that is passable. In general a decent hotel for for the money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Logan, Utah, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Pretty ordinary hotel. A congested feel once you enter. Good for budget conscious people but certainly not for those who are used to stay in 4/5 star category hotels. room service is pretty ordinary. You are supposed to transport luggage from your taxi to your room yourself. There is insufficient staff in the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

stansbury park, utah
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Room was clean, though small and slightly dated. The pool and hot tub area was extremely clean but the chlorine in the hot tub was over-powering. Front desk was a smooth check-in and free wifi is a plus. Until we checked out and had the free breakfast I would have given it a 4*, but the breakfast lady upon hearing I had a morning hospital test and couldn't eat with my wife, was kind enough to have me make a plate to bag up and have later. The food was a cut above the normal free breakfast buffets and her kindness was a score saver!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kingofsling
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I checked in at 02:00 to find an intelligent front desk clerk. My room preference (high floor, away from the elevator) was met. My room was found clean, temperature perfect (68 F while it was 30 F outside). Breakfast was ready at 07:00 with plenty of yogurts, bagels and eggs, although those weren't the best). The rooms had DirectTV which was a delight. I would stay here again while working in Logan UT. All of my reviews are based on the level of quality I expect from this type of hotel.

Room Tip: I prefer a high floor, away from the elevator. I stayed in room 319 (two beds).
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business