“fun for the family”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Montpelier, Idaho, United States
“fun for the family”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The food was great. Of course that is up to you to make it that way. I love the all you can eat part of the place. I had my grandchildren with me, and when the cook saw the 4 year old in line, he made a special treat by setting the grill on fire. he just loved it, and I think both the cook and the 4 year old had a great time, and he kept talking about lunch until bed time. I do frequent Mongolian style restaurants and feel that the food selection and especially sauce selectin is above average.

• Visited December 2013

Smithfield, Utah
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Have eaten at HuHot several times and it never disappoints. Being able to hand pick the items, the sauces and then watch it being cooked. What can you possibly say wrong about a place like this. The cooks make it quite entertaining which is icing on the cake. Food taste fantastic and prices are reasonable for what you get. Be careful of the wasabi paste at the last table. Wow!!

• Visited October 2013
“Terrible service! Fair food ”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived it took 10 minutes to get seated, server didn't come talk to us right away so we went through the line. Server finally came over to get are drinks, we ordered spicy Asian mustard had to ask three times before she brought it out. I won't be going back foot quite awhile.

“Very Happy!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We enjoy Mongolian grill style and had heard good things about the HuHot so decided to give it a try.
Restaurant appeared clean and we were seated quickly.
The main course is "all you can eat" style so you can try several combinations if you don't load up on the first trip through the line.
There was a good selection of ingredients and even the sprouts appeared to be fresh. (I would like to have seen some shrimp as well but such was not the case). There is a wide variety of sauces/oils, which was nice. The grill team was quick and pleasant.
Wait staff was a little sparse one night but I may chalk that up to it being a new location.
All in all, we go back when it is convenient.

• Visited July 2013
Logan, Utah
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I am not one to try new food, but I just had to try this place and loved it. I would recommend it to anyone that has an open mind and you won't go home unsatisfied. All you can eat and I liked how the cooks interacted with the customers.

• Visited June 2013