“Terrible service! Fair food ” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 134 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Terrible service! Fair food ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived it took 10 minutes to get seated, server didn't come talk to us right away so we went through the line. Server finally came over to get are drinks, we ordered spicy Asian mustard had to ask three times before she brought it out. I won't be going back foot quite awhile.

“Very Happy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We enjoy Mongolian grill style and had heard good things about the HuHot so decided to give it a try.
Restaurant appeared clean and we were seated quickly.
The main course is "all you can eat" style so you can try several combinations if you don't load up on the first trip through the line.
There was a good selection of ingredients and even the sprouts appeared to be fresh. (I would like to have seen some shrimp as well but such was not the case). There is a wide variety of sauces/oils, which was nice. The grill team was quick and pleasant.
Wait staff was a little sparse one night but I may chalk that up to it being a new location.
All in all, we go back when it is convenient.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Logan, Utah
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I am not one to try new food, but I just had to try this place and loved it. I would recommend it to anyone that has an open mind and you won't go home unsatisfied. All you can eat and I liked how the cooks interacted with the customers.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great Service and Food Selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

The place was immaculate, the service was great (both from the waitress and the cooks), and the selection was stellar. I hadn't been to the place in a while, so I was glad to see it was still as good as before. Great place to stop if in Logan!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Derek W
Logan, Utah
“My new favorite restaurant in Logan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love the food, especially that you can make your dish into anything you want it to be, and it can be different every time. The range of flavors and combinations is endless. The cooks are entertaining, and I always like an all-you-can eat meal. My previous favorite restaurant in town seems to have gone out of business, and HuHot has taken its place in my list.

Visited June 2013