“Bring your own sauce”

Cuisines: Barbecue
San Francisco
“Bring your own sauce”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Luckily ordered dinner to go. The ribs are served with various sauces available on the side, but they are all thin, watery, and flavorless. So I put out a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's and they were delicious.

Also order some brisket on the advice of the waiter, but it was a bit tough.

The pepper jack mac and cheese was really good, and so was the cole slaw. The beans were okay, but too sweet. The cornbread was boring.

All that being said, everything was a bit over-priced. You can get almost the same thing just as good as Texas Roadhouse, but I might come back just tor the pepper jack mac and cheese.

• Visited May 2013

North Logan, Utah
“Barbque was good”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had the barbque brisket dinner with sweet potato fries and baked beans. I thought it was very good (though the brisket was quite fatty, which surprised me). The portions were very generous and the flavors were good. They had a variety of sauces but I did not find one that I loved. I usually am a fan of mustard sauces but theirs was lacking to me.
My husband had the pulled pork which he said was just ok. They regular fries were terrible.

Visited February 2013
Logan, Utah
“Great salad”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I ordered the prime rib sandwiches for lunch. The buns were very fresh and soft, We were not overly impressed with the sauces since we are used to Kansas City barbeque sauces. I think some sauces more like the KC ones would be an excellent addition. The salad was excellent as was the balsamic vinegar dressing. My husband thought the baked beans were better than average. The sandwiches were good but not the best prime rib we have tasted. If you want BBQ this is the restaurant to visit.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Mary N
Providence, UT
“Good BBQ, burgers etc.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice to find a good BBQ restaurant in the Logan area. In have been there twice. Had a great burger the first time and a cheese steak sandwich the second time. Both were excellent. This is is not a southwestern specifically Texas style BBQ. I would like to see at least one of their sauces that was Texas style. But there southern style BBQ is excellent. Ribs, pastrami and other items are also available. I look forward to sampling their completed menu. The only downside I experienced - their beans were far too sweet. I had to load them up with Tabasco to get them to where I liked them.

• Visited January 2013