“Great salad”

Add it.
Savannah's BBC
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I ordered the prime rib sandwiches for lunch. The buns were very fresh and soft, We were not overly impressed with the sauces since we are used to Kansas City barbeque sauces. I think some sauces more like the KC ones would be an excellent addition. The salad was excellent as was the balsamic vinegar dressing. My husband thought the baked beans were better than average. The sandwiches were good but not the best prime rib we have tasted. If you want BBQ this is the restaurant to visit.

3  Thank Mary N

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice to find a good BBQ restaurant in the Logan area. In have been there twice. Had a great burger the first time and a cheese steak sandwich the second time. Both were excellent. This is is not a southwestern specifically Texas style BBQ. I would like to see at least one of their sauces that was Texas style. But there southern style BBQ is excellent. Ribs, pastrami and other items are also available. I look forward to sampling their completed menu. The only downside I experienced - their beans were far too sweet. I had to load them up with Tabasco to get them to where I liked them.

4  Thank Toje