“Our favorite romantic getaway”

Logan Anniversary Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Logan B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 8, 2010

Me and my husband have been going here every year since we were married. We look forward to this trip for months. The rooms are very big (the new ones) and are so fun! The breakfast is amazing, and Logan is the cutest town. We recently moved to Texas and are trying to figure out how to get to Utah for our annual stay. Our favorite room so far is biker's roadhouse. I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 12, 2010

I booked this room because it had a jetted tub and I thought it would be a good way to relax after hiking in Logan Canyon. We filled the tub up and then turned on the jets. At this point, a foul sulfur smell came out. This tells me that there is bacteria growing in the jets. We got out of the tub quickly and drained it off, showered and did not use it.
When I checked in, the young lady at the desk told me the breakfast would be a raspberry croissant. I asked her if we could get cereal. Since we are hikers, we like to get a decent breakfast before we start out on the trail. She told me that all they were serving was a croissant because the Anniversary Inn was not really a Bed and Breakfast establishment, just a room that served breakfast the next morning. So I told her we would get our own breakfast the next day. I was surprised the next morning to see trays outside of other rooms with oatmeal and fruit on them.
Be careful on the sidewalks leading to the back doors. They are broken and bumpy.
I will never book another room at any of the Anniversary Inns.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ginaceee
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Beautiful comfortable enjoyable Hawaiian room until the neighbors up above arrived . Not sure if it was a basketball team or a rodeo club.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I was a little skeptical about staying in the Anniversary Inn after reading some of the other reviews but I cannot find anything to complain about! We stayed in the Hacienda suite and it was very clean and nice! We loved all of the little "extras" like the swan shaped towels, chocolate mints, sparkling cider, bottled water, chips and cheesecake (which wasn't amazing but we still enjoyed it.) I would recommend the Anniversary Inn to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SaltLakeCityPinkgirl
Reviewed May 8, 2010

I'm just about to head down to the Anniversary Inn again with my wife for our first anniversary and decided to take a look at the kind of reviews it got (just out of curiousity). I decided I need to write my own review for our previous stay because I don't think it's represented like it should be! :)

We didn't have a ton of money to go to Disney World or anything like that for our honeymoon and we just decided to see what we could do in Utah. We had heard about this place and after looking at the rooms, we knew this was the place! Our first good taste of the Inn was when we went down to check the rooms out ourselves. The woman at the front desk was more than accomodating and let us check any room we wanted. She ended up showing us about 15 rooms I believe with no so much as a complaint. When we got back to the front desk they told us about a deal that had not been put into play yet, but they would maybe be able to get us in on. She went completely out of her way and checked with the manager and was able to find out she could give us a crazy discount. The rooms we stayed in should have been over $2000, but they were able to get us all 7 nights for $1000. (And that includes 4 diamond rooms (the best of the best there)).

We stayed at Juliet's Balcony, Taj Mahal, Arabian Nights, Lake Powell & Imperial Palace. (Two nights in the first two.) All of them were amazing, especially Juliet's Balcony. The themes are incredible and make you feel like you have been transported to a completely different place. Beds were very comfortable, shower and tub were awesome in all the rooms, and we never heard ANY noise from ANY neighbors our ENTIRE stay.

Each morning they bring you breakfast on your doorstep whenever you request it the night before. You get to choose whatever kind of two drinks you want, what kind of 'entree' you want and what desert you want. Everything I tried was delicious! I even made a special request to see if they could get me some earl grey tea for the morning (I'm a tea freak :) ), and they made sure to stuff the choices with earl grey tea and a ton of other things.

I was so impressed with every aspect of our stay. The only problem we had was in our first night in the Taj Mahal, there was a used washcloth in a corner of the shower (not really a big deal, but we complained about it all the same). They asked us if we would be out that night, and we told them when we would be leaving. They took it upon themselves to come around when we werent there and clean the entire suite for us again. Not only that but when we came back they has placed an apology note on the bed with a complementary box of chocolates!

So so awesome. If you are anywhere in the area and don't have a ton of money to spend on a trip for your Anniversary or any special occasion, come here! We live out in South Salt Lake and don't mind making the two hour drive for them at all.

Highly highly recommended!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2010

Upon arrival I was very disappointed to see that grass/weeds had been tracked into our room. I'm supposing by cleaning staff. Everything was incredibly dusty and there were cobwebs in each and every corner of the room. However, the worst part was the moldy shower. Neither one of us would step foot in it. The corners of the shower were absolutely covered in black mold. How the maids couldn't notice this is beyond me. Management could learn a thing or two if they read the notebook that is left in each room for people to write about their stay. Wasn't surprised to read that someone else was upset with their standards of cleanliness.

Cheese cake upon arrival was yucky. Could be because we couldn't help but wonder how long it had been in the fridge. Hopefully not as long as the bottles of water that were growing stale ice. Those had definately been in there a long time. Ice in bucket containing bottled apple cider was melted upon check-in. We were there by 5:30, check-in is after 5.

We went on a tour of the place a few hours after checkout. Surprise surprise, many of the showers had mold growing in them. Even in the "new" Juliet's Balcony, their "premier" suite. Oh, and we noticed that as they clean (at 2 in the afternoon) they fill the ice buckets. No wonder they're a little warm at check-in.

Lastly, their DVD choices leave much to be desired, beds are uncomfortable, pillows could stand to be replaced, there isn't nearly enough parking, breakfast will leave you with with a sugar high, and I'm tempted to send them my chocolate chip cookie recipe. The "freshly baked warm cookies" weren't fresh, warm, or good for that matter.

We won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JumpinAround
Reviewed January 20, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for our first anniversay after marveling at the photo album we saw at a home show. We stayed at the Taj Mahal suite and loved it. When I first walked up to our building, which looked from the outside like an old college apartment building, I had my doubts, but when I opened the door it took my breath away. It was absolutely gorgeous inside. I am a perfectionist home decorator and I couldn't believe the artistry and impeccable attention to detail the room offered. Whoever designed it did a fabulous job. A grand tapering staircase invites you up to an extremely cozy loft that makes you feel like royalty. There was new age music softly eminating from a not-so-obtrusive TV hanging from the ceiling and soft lighting that made my wife gasp. Around the sides of the staircase are hallways that lead to a venitian tiled bathroom with a large jetted tub with the faucet cascading from the ceiling. In the morning a decorative and visually appealing breakfast awaited us. It was quiet, very romantic, and a good value.
The only negatives were that I felt a little claustrophobic without any windows (not that there was anything outside worth looking at, and I'm sure designed to make you feel totally away from the local environment). I probably wouldn't stay for more than a night but it was well worth the experience and this inn deserves a thumbs up for its ambience. It was charming.

Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple