We stayed in the Nefertiti's Court room. It was decorated beautifully, and was really a fun room. We loved it...until the neighbors checked in upstairs. You'd think that they would soundproof a hotel like this, but we could hear them pretty well. It sounding like a bowling ally, or like they were playing tag. The enjoyment of the room disappeared. We then switched rooms to the Hacienda, which was decorated fantastic as well, and was really fun...but we could still hear the neighbors way too well. They kept us up until 2am. So, rooms were great, staff was nice, nice location, good food, but because of the thin walls and floors, we won't go back. I've had family stay there before, and they never had a problem, so if you go, just hope for no neighbors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Logan's most romantic getaway. Each of the 21 rooms is designed around a specific theme. Some are elegant like Aphrodite's Court, Arabian Nights, or the Grand Bridal Suite. Other Suites are more adventurous like Jesse James' Hideout or the Swiss Family Robison Suite (the bed is actually in a tree.) If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Logan Anniversary Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logan Anniversary Hotel Logan
- Logan Anniversary Inn Utah