We took a night off of work to stay at the Anniversary Inn in Logan. I loved it the staff was AMAZING! Very friendly! It felt like home we never wanted to leave! Everyone was so kind and willing to help. Very hometown. We have stayed at the inn's in Salt lake but neither of them compared to Logan. I loved the different buildings. The door to our room led outside. It was nice to feel like we could come and go as we pleased. The rooms were beautiful. We stayed in the Arabian Nights room. Technology was great.. A little hard to work at times but with the help of the staff they made it work. The tubs were huge and with the tv on the wall next to it made you want to soak all night! The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The theme was just right. Not to crazy but crazy enough that it made us feel as if we stepped into a whole new world. Outside our window there was a beautiful view of the temple at night. The other few windows were of the property. Some were even Stained glass! How fun! The breakfast came right to our room at a time we had requested so we didn't have to get out of our PJ's. It was absolutely Delicious! After checkout they had guided tours for their other rooms, including their new add ons. They were all very fun and inviting. Some a little out dated but still very cool! It was fun to learn a little of the history of each home, each room, and Historic down town Logan. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Logan's most romantic getaway. Each of the 21 rooms is designed around a specific theme. Some are elegant like Aphrodite's Court, Arabian Nights, or the Grand Bridal Suite. Other Suites are more adventurous like Jesse James' Hideout or the Swiss Family Robison Suite (the bed is actually in a tree.) If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Logan Anniversary Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logan Anniversary Hotel Logan
- Logan Anniversary Inn Utah